17.) Good Byes and Hell No's

I had packed all my stuff, I was taking my workout / train clothes. Which consisted of black leggings and black stretchy shorts. And tank tops. I had also packed a couple dresses, and put in some yoga pants. I threw in a couple of shirts, as well.

   The only thing left was to say goodbye to Hannah and Jacob. They couldn't come because they were working with another pack. As much as I hated it, They were needed there.

   I went down the stairs and kissed all my pack friends goodbye. Not that I had much pack friends, I mean I am loved by everyone, but my only true friends was the gang.   And most of them were coming with me.

   I was looking for the two terrors when I saw Luke coming towards me. Oh dear! What I do? Please note the sarcasm.

   I huffed and waited for him to come closer.

   “Hey! Where all waiting for you to come. You're leaving now.” He gave me a sad look.

    “I was looking for Hannah and Jacob.”

   “There outside. Waiting for you.”

   I huffed again and went to the front. I pulled my leather jacket up around me. I had put on a pair of black super skinny jeans and a white see through shirt that said ‘Come at me Bro’ on it and a black bra.

   I was going to ride my baby out there. My baby was a sick 1980s motorcycle. I loved her more then anything. Her name was Cleo and she was purple and black.

   I saw that Hannah and Jacob were in fact waiting for me. I smiled at them. Hannah came up and hugged me tight.

   “You kick his little mutt bum and rip his heart out, okay? “ She whispered yelled.

   I let out a shaky laugh. Hannah always knew how to lighten the mood. “ I will Hans the bands .” I used her nickname.

   She smiled and move out of the way while I hugged Jacob. “Don't let him get to you babes. You are a lot stronger than you were then. “

   I smiled and nodded. I slid onto my baby and waved good bye to everyone. I was just getting to the end of the driveway when I hear Luke yell

   “You're going to get yourself killed on that death bike of yours.” I chuckled

This was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Riding on my baby felt like running.  It was the closest thing we could get to. It still had that fastness feel to it. We could run so much faster than a bike, but it was the closest thing we had.  It made me feel calmer.

   Since I knew where my old pack was, I had to lead everyone there. Oh what a joy. Please note the sarcasm.  

   It was then that I really felt the weight of what was to come. The truth that was going to happen.

    I was going to see my abusive Brother. My old pack but worst of all I was going to see my good for nothing, son of a mutt, Moon goddess hating,  mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke's P.O.V.

   I watched her go on her bike and couldn't help but yell out to her

   “You're going to get yourself killed on that death bike of yours!” I watched her chuckle and then was gone from sight.

    I sighed. I loved that girl.  Not in the way that Chase does, but in a way more than the twins do. I mean, I’m not in love with her, but I love her more than the twins do. I love her in a different way.

   I didn't want to send her there, neither did the council, but it had to be done. She was the strongest female- heck werewolf!- that could train and help defend our race.

   There was so many Hunters that to send anyone but her was dumb. I couldn't put myself in her paws right now. I would not be as strong as she was. To face the pack that abused her to no end. To face an abusive brother that she loved so much more than was possible. To face a mate that rejected her? I couldn't do that.

   I am surprised she didn't run away. I would have. I would never admit this but she has a whole lot more courage than I am.

   I walked into the pack house and started to do paperwork to keep my mind off of what Chloe was going to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry to leave you there, I swear I will update sooner. I was thinking about you guys commenting about what P.O.V you would like to see.

So PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT