Training

(Sakura POV)

I left early the next morning after bidding Sasuke goodbye. Now all that was left was to continue travelling down my fated path.

(Sasuke POV)

I'm heading back to the Leaf. With the mission completed, and Sakura's answers received, I have no other reason to remain away from home.

Except when I arrived, it didn't feel like home. It was as if I just got my home back and had recently lost it again.

Something was missing, a very important piece. I couldn't place what it was, or if something was actually missing. But when I looked out the window and into my family's garden, I saw the Sakura tree.

Then I knew.

It was Sakura.

She was missing.

And as much as I hate to admit it, I missed the pink haired kunoichi.

(Sakura POV)

The journey back to my homeland is a long and perilous one.

The borders of my once great homeland are now filled to the brim with enemy ninja. The clan or group that wiped us out took over the area, and it's swarming with their members.

Of course it'll be an easy job getting rid of them, it's just there are so many, I may take a long time.

"Sakura. Remember your kekkai genkai. It will only take a couple moments."

I realized Himue was right. My kekkei genkai, Mankai¹, is a Dojutsu that has the ability to control others through blood.

Mankai is superior to the Sharingan in this way. The Sharingan's weakness lies in the ability to be repelled, or 'defeated' so to speak.

The Sharingan isn't a guaranteed control. The victim can break through the genjutsu and attack the castor.

Whereas Mankai cannot be repelled or broken. Once the victim's blood is under influence, there is no escape.

Plus, its not genjutsu. The Sharingan is a genjutsu based Dojutsu, and has the perks of chakra enhanced vision, Amaterasu, and Susanoo.

Mankai has blood control, and can copy any kekkei genkai it sees. Whether its visual like the Uchiha, or any personal type, like Haku.

I, being devilishly clever, have carefully copied Haku, Sasuke's Sharingan, Neji's Byakugan, Pain's Rinnegan, and have even copied Lord Hokage, Hashimara Senju's, wood style after watching Yamato.

I finally arrived at a village in my hometown, and smirked with delight.

This is for you, Kazoku

(Tenten POV)

Ever since Sakura miraculously went missing, I've been feeling troubled. I'm afraid she might get hurt.

Or worse.

But every time I have doubt, I just remember the way she took down Sasuke and Naruto the other day. She seemed perfectly capable of protecting herself.

And, something tells me what we saw, wasn't anywhere near the extent of her power.

Other than that, it seems no one but me, Hinata, Sai, Lady Tsunade, Shizune and Lee are the only ones who care how she's doing.

I have no idea where she went but wherever she is, I hope she's safe.

(Sakura POV)

The man fell to his knees, his eyes crazed, and his back arched. He wailed in pain as his head was forcefully turned too far to the right.