Dream

Ohayō minna! We are really close to the climax. Hang in there! Thx for reading my book and giving helpful and encouraging comments!

(Sakura POV)

I sat with my brother and Hikari on the cave floor. We were all silent. Hideki's news brought everything down.

What had all of my training been for? What was I supposed to do now? What was the point of going on? So many questions I couldn't answer.

I laid on my back, tears still in my eyes and blurring my vision. I shut my eyes and tried to think. Instead, I gradually fell into a deep sleep and drifted away.

I opened my eyes. The sun was bright. It shined in my face. I opened my eyes wider. Only to find, it wasn't alone in the sky.

The moon was there too. Right next to it. Reflecting the sun's light and magnifying the brightness. It wasn't night, nor was it day.

I sat up to see half the land scorched, and half the land frozen. Both were barren wastelands. I was in the middle. On a fine line of life.

There was grass where I lay. A comforting mix between the warm glow of the day, and the cool chill of the night. I stood.

When I stood, my small patch of life became a path of life. It stretched forward into three directions. One that went through the hot barren wasteland.

One that went through the cold barren wasteland. And one that went forward; in between both lands and keeping a comfortable combination.

I heard a voice. It was speaking directly to me, yet the owner couldn't be seen. It rang and echoed throughout my head with clarity, superiority and peace.