Business

(Sakura POV)

With Hikari's help, we were able to finish the entire house in three days.

We stood in front of the completed building. It was magnificent. Everything is exactly like it used to be.

I ran inside.

"Hey wait up!"

Hikari's voice was but a soft sound in the back of my head. I looked at the work we had done.

My furniture had been recreated by Hikari. Apparently, his foster father had been a woodsman.

Every little detail, was perfect. The carving in the doorways, the designs on the windows, even the carpet on the back balcony.

My bedroom was tweaked a little. Instead of the small bed I had before, I now have a queen sized bed. My pink carpets are now velvet, and my blankets match.

Hikari had caught up to me by the time I made it to the backyard. Our backyard was a training ground.

Lots of wooden dummies Hikari made littered the area and off to the left, a clear area for one-on-one combat.

I walked down to one of the dummies and punched it into thousands of splinters.

"Hey! You know how hard it was to make that!?"

"Not very. It can't even withstand our standard strength. You punch one."

Hikari walked to another on my right and shot out his fist. Like the one I hit, it burst into thousands of tiny splinters.

"See." I said flatly.

"Whatever." He mumbled.

"Well, now that we've confirmed that your dummies are weak, let's go check out the garden."

"What about my dummies?"

"I'll infuse them with my chakra later. That way they'll hold up."

We walked back to the house and up the back steps. After walking through the sliding door, there was a door on the wall across from that door.

We walked through there, walked through that room, and through the door at the end of that room.

Behind that door, is the garden. We planted lots of flowers and other plants that were my parents' favorites.

There are also benches on every wall with a large, very large cherry blossom tree in the middle.

The Haruno clan symbol may be a circle, but the heart, soul, and pride of the Haruno clan is symbolized in the Sakura tree.

That's why I was named Sakura.

"This brings back so many memories..."

"It sure does."

We stood there for a moment, remembering the happy times spent here in comfortable silence.

After a while I looked around. The other plants and flowers we had planted were progressing very well.

"Alright Hikari, enough reminiscing. I need to talk business with you. Very serious business."

"Hai. I understand."

I lead him back to the living room and sat down in front of a low brown table Hikari had built.

Hikari sat across from me, and I got down to the point.

"Hikari, you mentioned earlier that someone is after our kekkei genkai. Can you give me a name?"

"I can't. But I know it's just a single person, or possibly a small group of individuals."