An Old Friend

(Hikari 2.0) ^^^

(Naruto POV)

It's been three months since Sakura-chan left.

Everything is fine. No one seems to miss Sakura, and I have to admit, I don't really mind Sakura's absence. I'm sure she'll return to the village and explain.

No one has seen her outside the village either. No one that I know of anyway. Plus, there haven't been any reports on her situation.

I don't think Tsunade is going to have any one look for her. Though it doesn't make any sense. Sakura was her favorite student.

Is there something going on that I don't know about?

Speaking of stuff going on, teme has been really quiet since he came back from a mission a while back. Quieter than usual anyway.

He never gets mad at me for annoying him anymore, he just sighs and walks away. Maybe I should check on him.

I walked to teme's house in the Uchiha Compound. He had decided that he wanted to go back and renovate it despite the blood and bad memories.

I knocked on his door, but there was no reply. I knew the teme was home because he never left, and decided to walk in.

It was pretty easy because he left the door unlocked - some Uchiha he is.

Walking around the house, it looked peaceful as ever. I imagine this is what it looked like before his family died.

I kept walking until I came across his bedroom. After knocking on the door, I asked, "Teme! You in there?!"

"Go away Naruto. I don't have time to be bothered with you."

"I'm comin' in!"

I pushed open the door and walked inside. Sasuke was on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

"I said go away Naruto."

"I'm not leavin' Sasuke! You're gonna tell me what your problem is, and I'm goin' ta fix it."

"My problem is you, dobe, now get lost."

"Listen Sasuke, we can fight all day long and I'm still not gonna leave. So just tell me what your problem is!?"

"I don't have a problem, I'm perfectly fine. Now leave me alone."

Suddenly, I had an idea, "Is it Sakura!?"

My question seemed to catch him off guard.

His eyes widened by the smallest fraction, and he shifted his eyes towards me. Then he frowned, and shifted his gaze back to the ceiling.

"No, its not. Sakura's gone and there's nothing that can change that. I know she's never coming back here, and...."

"And what teme?"

"And I don't care. Now leave."

I walked out of his bedroom door and left him to sulk. I didn't need anymore information from him, because I already knew what the problem was.

I honestly couldn't believe Sasuke missed Sakura. All our genin days he avoided and shunned her. Now that she's gone it's like he can't live without her.

Poor love sick Sasuke, he probably doesn't even know he's in love with her.

I walked down the path that led to my house. On my way there, I saw Hinata. She was so beautiful. When I saw her my heart rate picked up and I began to blush.