Kekkei Genkai Training

I woke up early the next morning. I dressed in different clothing because my regular garbs were dirty.

Instead of my regular red zip up Haruno shirt, I wore a pink version of Tenten's shirt with shorter sleeves and black shorts that went to my knees.

I walked out to the training field and looked for Hikari.

Of course he wasn't up yet.

I went back into the house and used my chakra sensing abilities to locate the guest room Hikari took.

Once I've located it, I briskly walk there. I appeared in front of his door and thought about how I should scare the shit out of him.

'Maybe I could tiptoe in and scream in his ear. Or shunshin in and punch him in the head...'

I decided on a method and started immediately.

I bust the door open so it made a loud noise, but didn't break. Before Hikari had enough time to recover from his shock, I bonked him on the head and dragged him by the back of his collar out of his room, all the way to the training grounds. A.K.A my backyard.

When we reached the center, I let him go and he fell onto his back.

"Sakuraaaa. Whyyyy?" He groaned.

"You're supposed to be training me, remember!?"

"That was today?"

"Yes, it's today!"

"You could've let me get dressed in better clothing."

"You don't have that right right now."

"Uuugh."

Hikari stood up and faced me while rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Fine."

I looked at him expectantly and he nodded. We both activated Mankai and he began instruction.

"Sakura, before we start, I'd like to know what kekei genkai you've copied."

I smirked.

"So far I've copied Byakugan, Sharingan, an ice kekei genkai, the first of Konoha's wood style, and...." Should I tell him?

"Can you keep a secret any better than when we were kids?"

"I think so. If it's a big deal then I should be able to keep it."

"Okay...." I let out a whoosh of breath, "the final kekei genkai I copied....was the Rinnegan."

Hikari's eyes became huge. I thought they'd pop out of his sockets.

"Rinnegan." He said in an astonished whisper.

"Yeah....Konoha was attacked by a guy who had it so I copied it."

"Dude," he whispered, "this is huge!" He shouted the end.

"I know, I know, but you've gotta keep quiet about it. I don't want any leaks. We can't even talk about it to each other."

"I know. I won't talk about it. In fact, you probably shouldn't even practice it."

"Actually, I have a plan for that. For now, let's start my other training."

"Okay. The only kekei genkai I was able to copy was Byakugan. I went on a mission and stumbled upon a Hyuga.

We fought. I copied it. I killed him. But the point is, I have it. I'm going to walk you through the steps of bringing the kekei genkai out."

"Okay, I'm ready."

"First, gather more chakra to your eyes than you already have,"

I did as he instructed.