Sharingan

Sakura stood in the tree, her byakugan activated. She saw this as an opportunity for practice. She watched the North gate.

Sasuke Uchiha was walking from the gate, holding no possessions but his katana.
Sakura found it peculiar he hadn't brought anything.

She kept her gaze on him, studying him. He seemed so lax about meeting a traitor to the village in secret. It was unsettling.

Sasuke continued to walk until he shunshined out of view. Sakura relaxed and her Byakugan disappeared.

"How long were you planning to watch me?"

"Until I wanted to stop. Why? Were you uncomfortable?"

"How long did you think you could hide that ability from me?"

"As long as I wanted."

Sakura turned around to see Sasuke behind her.

"Do you mind? I like my personal space."

"Hn."

Sasuke gracefully landed on the forest floor and looked up to Sakura expectantly. Sakura leapt down a little less gracefully and stood next to Sasuke.

"Hn..let's begin."

Sasuke turned to Sakura and activated his Sharingan.

"First and foremost, you should know that the Uchiha control of the Sharingan is pure instinct."

Sakura raised an eyebrow. "If you knew the Sharingan was controlled by instinct why would you comply with teaching me how to use it."

Sasuke was quiet for a second, as if he were thinking. Then he answered, "Because I want to help you."

Sakura was surprised. Sasuke didn't seem like the kind of person to help others out of free will. Especially in a situation like this.

"Okay then..."Sakura gave him a suspicious look.

"Activate your Sharingan."

Sakura did as instructed, waiting for Sasuke to continue with his lesson.

"The Sharingan is mainly a Genjutsu. Do you have any experience with them?"

"Some."

"That's fine. Try to use the Sharingan how you would use a genjustu. Only, you don't have to make hand signs."

Sakura nodded and attempted to put Sasuke under a genjustu. After a few seconds, Sasuke spoke.

"Weak."

He broke the genjutsu and looked to Sakura.

"Again."

So Sakura attempted again, using the same genjutsu as before. This repeated several times throughout the day until it became dusk.

"That's all for today. Meet me here tomorrow at the same time we met today."

Sasuke started to walk back in the direction of the village as Sakura, panting, headed for another kilometer out to make camp.

(Next morning with Hikari)

Hikari woke the next morning like a normal person would. Which surprised him.

He figured Sakura would've beaten him awake or he would at least wake up with a headache from being punched in his sleep.

Hikari enjoyed the small moment and walked out of his room and into the kitchen.

He opened the cupboard to look for anything Sakura might've bought. He sighed in disappointment; nothing.

Hikari decided to just go fishing, so he grabbed his kunai and shuriken and walked out the door.