Breaking free

Umbreon: Espeon watch out!
Espeon: "hm?" She looked around her.
Team plasma girl:"liepard use shadow ball!" She commanded the pokemon.
Liepard: liepard! (With pleasure) *A massive ball of dark matter of shadow,shot towards Espeon making it super effective to Espeon. Espeon yelped in pain,while being send back a few feet from umbreon.

Umbreon: "Espeon!" He shouted as he ran towards her. "Don't you dare faint on me." Espeon tried getting up on her weak legs, which failed.

"Liepard finish them off!" She commanded the pokemon. Liepard charges at umbreon with a sucker punch saying," goodnight little one." She said with a creepy tone.

Umbreon: what? He Said dumbfoundedly. Soon Liepard sucker punched umbreon dead in his side,causing him to pass out.

Team plasma girl: nice job Liepard,now return. She took out her pokeball and Liepard was soon sent back inside of it.

Team plasma boy: lets take them to the boss.
Team plasma girl: oh really? I thought were taking them to a daycare. She told him with sarcasm.
Team plasma boy: just help me put them in the cage. He sighed with irration.

- 4 hours later-

* As the truck was moving at a fast pace,it had hit a bump causing umbreon's crate to go up then fall with a thud; also waking up Espeon.

Espeon: "owww...my body hurts soo much." She saw complete darkness around; even though she was afraid of the dark. She suddenly began whimpering and struggling, trying to break free which failed. She then accidentally kicked umbreon in the face.

Umbreon woke up."Hey! Cut that out!
Espeon: "oh its you!" She said with excitement in her tone. " sorry,I was just trying to break free and I'm scared of the dark." She shook a bit.
Umbreon: "hang on." He used flash,making the room lit up,also waking up some other pokemon. "Is that better?" He asked her.

Espeon smiled a bit."yes and thanks...but what are we going to do? She asked him with a little fear in her voice.
Umbreon: I have a plan. He told her.

Espeon: what is it? She asked him.
A smirk had creped upon his face. "Were going to shove the crate towards the handle of the truck, then its gonna open the door, and finally you use psychic to unlock the crate and break free,ok?"

Espeon nodded in agreement. "Are we doing this now or later?"
Umbreon: now
Espeon: ok. Both of them backed up to the back of the medium size crate.

Umbreon: ready?

Espeon nodded. The both of them pushed as hard as they can,making a BOOM! sound when it the handle.

Espeon: yay! We- she was silenced by umbreon's paw over her mouth.
Umbreon: wait somethings not right. -the truck came to a bad stop,making other crates fall on there's.

Pidove: owww wh-what happened?
Jolteon: what's going on?
Lilipup: is this heaven?

Team plasma boy: what was that Garcia?
Gracia: I don't know Ricky....lets go find out. They soon got out the truck,took out their pokemon and slowly approached the door.

Umbreon: everyone get ready.
Gracia: lets see what happened. As she raised up the door, a flareon had jumped out and growled at Ricky.

Ricky: what are you gonna do? He laughed at the flareon. The flareon ran and bit Ricky's leg.
Ricky yelped in pain. "Argh! You little runt!" He shook the pokemon off his leg and threw him

Umbreon's crate fell and the lock broke. "Espeon now!" Espeon used psychic on Gracia's Liepard. "Espeon go,run free! He told her,while he used quick attack on the Liepard.

Gracia: liepard hang in there. The liepard groaned in pain,struggling to keep itself up on its feet.

it was sunset time After fighting team plasma for 10 minutes,they fled leaving pokemon to leave or stay and talk to others.

Umbreon: I told to you to go run free.
Espeon: but I wanted to help you go free as well.

Flareon: if she were to run free, we would have been stuck inside those cages again. She told Umbreon. He looked at flareon,then looked at Espeon. "I guess she's right, sorry Espeon." He said with sympathy.

Espeon Smiled at him. "Its fine."
Flareon: well me and amzumarill have to go.
Amzumarill: nice knowing you two. They both ran down road.

Umbreon: well come on Espeon let's get going.

Espeon: ok.

Thank you for reading this, (even though it may be terrible or you had nothing else to do.) Tell me what you think of it... awesome: thanks so much, ok-ish: my mistakes on it,my fault because "I cannot see,I'm legally blind." Bad: ok I get it no need to be hating.....why are you so mean to me? ;-; nah jk.