Code Red

Umbreon was puzzled at first, then realized it was the same flareon that he helped escape from team plasma. "If it isn't a surprise to see you here." He said with a smile.

Flare: how's it been for you and espeon? She got off of him.

Espeon: perfect!

Zek: are you both dating? He asked curiously.

Umbreon looked at espeon and rubbed his tail on her back. "Not yet but soon."

Flare: awwww! That's so cute! She squealed.

"Time for lunch." Jake and Jessica announced at the same time. All Pokemon's except for the sunlight and moonlight Pokemon. Espeon wrapped her paws around his neck.

"Congrats on your victory, thank you so much for winning, So I wouldn't have to be with ace for a evening" She whispered.

Umbreon: No problem! He smiled. The sunlight Pokemon licked his cheek and started her way to the kitchen.

4 hours later

It was sunset when Jessica and Jake were watching TV, Ace, flare,umbreon and espeon were talking to each other, and zek and eve were chasing each other.

Espeon: How long have you and ace known each other?

Flare: for about 3 years and 8 months.

"Wow, that's a long time." Zek said.
"Yes it is." The flareon smiled. Ace and umbreon were silent for awhile.

Flare: what's wrong my fire munchkin? Umbreon snickered from what flare had called ace.

Ace: SHUT IT! *growls* you got lucky because you learned a new move!

Umbreon: actually, I won fair and square unless you want a rematch, fire munchkin. He laughed. Ace was getting ready to use fire fang, until flare had got in front of him.

Flare: "KNOCK IT OFF ACE!" She growled at him. "Can you please just stop with this nonsense?" Espeon looked at umbreon.

"Same goes for you." She said in a annoyed tone.

"But he-"

"I just don't care, just stop." Flare and the sunlight Pokemon went to the kitchen to snack on some pokepuffs.

U and A: *growls* THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! WHAT? MY FAULT?! YOUR THE ONE WHO STARTED IT ALL!

Ace: look, just stay out of my way.

Umbreon: fine by me. Both of them gave each other a glare and growl, then went there separate ways.

2 hours later

Umbreon was sitting down, looking outside of the window. "It looks pretty out there."

"Not as pretty as me." Espeon giggled as she sat right next to umbreon.

Umbreon: I thought you were asleep. He looked at her confusingly.

Espeon: nah, I have too much energy from the pokepuffs I had ate.

"How many did you eat?"

"About... 4 or 5."

Umbreon: uh oh, you're going to crash soon. Espeon rested her head on his shoulder, and wrapped her tail around his.

Espeon: what do yo- ZZZ! She quickly went to sleep. The moonlight Pokemon layed down, which made the sunlight Pokemon's body roll onto its back.

Umbreon drifited off into a calm deep sleep

5 minutes later

"~Vee"

Silence.

"~Vee"

Umbreon felt something liquidity on his lips. He licked his lips then quickly woke up to see his snout in Eve's wet womanhood.

Eve: did you like the taste of it? Umbreon quickly jumped back.

"What the- EVE! What has gotten into you?!"

"Can't you tell I'm in heat?" She started her way towards him.

"I-In heat?" He gulped. She nodded as her tail began to feather his chest.

Eve: can't you just mate with me? Pretty please? She said it in a seductive voice.

Umbreon: N-No! I just can't. He told her.

Eve: I guess its the hard way, by force. The little eevee tried to pounce on umbreon but he dodged it. He tried taking off towards the stairs, until she tackled him down.

Umbreon: Eve get off of me. HELP! Eve had put her wet paw on the moonlight Pokemon's lips.

"Shhh! I don't want to wake up the others." She whispered to him. The moonlight Pokemon started to feeling a bit woozy from Eve's intoxicating scent.

Umbreon heard ace's footsteps coming down the stairs. He quickly removed her paw and shouted, "Ace help me! Code red! Code r- mnph!"

The eevee had placed her wet womanhood on his mouth.

Eve: ~Oh yes! Just like that. She moaned. Ace saw what was going on. At first he wanted to laugh at umbreon and just let him suffer, but he decided to help him. The flareon ran and shoved eevee off of him.

Umbreon: "thanks..." He said weakly.

"Damn it! He ruined my night with umbreon. I'll remake some plans."

Eve: I'm sorry umbreon, I don't know what came over me. Please forgive me. She went back into her corner and fell asleep.

Umbreon: I owe you...big time.

Ace: yup, and goodnight. He went back up stairs. Umbreon layer there, on his back, and thinking how is he going to explain this to Espeon.

The next day

Espeon woke, yawned and smiled at umbreon, who just got up. "Good morning umbreon." She said in a happy tone. But he didn't say anything. "Is everything ok?" He nodded quickly. "*sniff* *sniff* what's that smell?"

"Crap! She's starting to know where its coming from... Me!" Umbreon tried taking off but, esepeon's psychic powers had held him down. She sniffed all around him and notice that smell was coming from him. She pinned him down.

Espeon: who did you mate with? She asked angrily.

Umbreon: No one! Honest! He tried telling her the truth, but she wasn't listening.

Espeon: Tell me! NOW! she was getting ready to use confusion on him.

"Morning guys...what's going?" Eve looked at them puzzled.

"You!"

"Me? What did I do wrong?"

"You tried to mate with me last night!" Eve was confused at this point.

Eve: "I'm not in-" she smelled her, and nervously chuckled. "I guess I'm in then, heh?" The sunlight Pokemon shot a nasty glare at the little eevee

​​​​​​​