The Moonlight Past (part 1)

Espeon kept kissing and licking all over umbreon's face until she realizied that the others were starring at her. The sunlight Pokemon's face turned red.

Ace: Its fine, take your time, we all know you want him. Umbreon snickered at what ace said, causing Espeon to blush even harder.

Umbreon: Yes, take your time, we have day. He teased her.

Espeon: D-don't add on to his comment. She said as she got off of him.

Umbreon: says the person who tackled me down on to the ground, kissed and licked all of my face.

Espeon: *hides her face with her her tail* sh-shut it.

Zoey: So, you must be Espeon, correct me if I'm worng.

"Yup, the one and only."

Zoey: She looks pretty umbreon.

Espeon: I'm flattered, what's your name?

"The names zoey, Zoey the zorua." She said. "You chose the right one umbre."

Umbreon: what do you mean?

Zoey: I mean look at her, She's very pretty...She's good enough to be your mate." Espeon laughed as the moonlight Pokemon blushed.

Umbreon: z-zoey!

"What? I'm just saying. Oh and Espeon talks about you sometimes."

Espeon: Oh really? What did he say about me?

"He said that you're funny, fun to have around, playful, cute, very caring." Umbreon blushed even harder.

Ace: Geez umbreon, she ratted you out.

"Sh-shut it." Soon, the male trainer came running down stairs with his pokedex.

Jake: I need to check eveyone's level's.

Espeon, Lvl 46.

Espeon: Esp! (Yay!)

Jake: Eve, Lvl 35

Eve: eevee (ok)

Jake: whoa, umbreon...your at Lvl 75. Umbreon smiled as he jumped happily.

Ace: fl-flareon?! Reon flare eon( W-what?! What's mine?)

Jake: "Hmm...let's see." Ace puffed out his chest out. "You're at level is...65." Ace blushed in embarrassment.

Ace: I will not be out beated by you Umbreon.

"Oh well, its not my problem." The moonlight Pokemon laughed a little while the male flareon growled.

Jake: *sniff* *sniff*......Geez, *holds nose* which one of you smells horrible. Everyone pointed at the dark type.

Umbreon: you guys could've told me sooner.

Eve: We didn't want to tell you because you just barely came home.

Ace: Yup, she has a point. The moonlight Pokemon rolled his eyes as jake picked him up and went upstaits.

                - 5 minutes later -