Rescuing the troubled Eevee

Umbreon got up and stretched his legs,only to see 6 oran berries in front of him. "Are these mine? He asked, taking a bite out of first oran berry.

Espeon: well yea, I got them for you. She told him.
Umbreon:"thanks." He then finished the first oran berry. "I'm gonna save the rest for later, anyways let's get going." He lead the way.

Espeon: question,where are we going exactly?
Umbreon stopped dead in his tracks."I really don't know...wanna race?"

Espeon: ok, but where to though? She asked. Umbreon looked around for a spot as finish line."There!" He pointed to a cliff with his paw. "That cliff right over there.

Espeon: but that's far. She whined.
Umbreon started to taunt her."is that whining I hear? He said with a teasing voice.

Espeon: fine,I'll accept your challenge.
Umbreon: ok. Both of them got into a ready stance.
Espeon: on your mark.........get set.....* all of a sudden there was a cry of help that echoed towards umbreon*

Umbreon looked around. "Sounds like someone is in trouble." He thought.
Espeon: GO! Espeon dashed ahead Umbreon,leaving him behind. Umbreon snapped out of his thoughts and ran after Espeon.

Espeon: seems like someone is a bit sluggish. She smirked. Umbreon knew that Espeon was slight faster than him. He used quick attack in order to catch up with her.

Espeon: seems like you finally caught up.
Umbreon: you got lucky because I wasn't paying attention.
Espeon: yup. Both of them were
neck to the cliff.

???: HELP! Umbreon had slowed down when he heard the cry of help again. "There it goes again." He thought. As Espeon happily raced over to the finish line,cheering and teasing about her victory.

Espeon: YES! I won,I beater you. Umbreon didn't pay attention to her,he so focused on finding out that cry of help. It didn't long for espeon to realize that umbreon wasn't paying no attention to her.

Espeon: You've distracted since the race started and ended. She said in a worry tone. Umbreon's ears drooped as soon as she said that. "What is it umbre?" She asked.

Umbreon: This may sound crazy but I've been hearing someone call out for help. Espeon looked umbreon confusingly then laughed.

Espeon: You must be tired from this morning. She laughed again.
Umbreon: I'm not lying! I'm ser-

???: SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Umbreon smiled while espeon grew quiet and blushed in embarrassment.

Umbreon: haha I told you. Umbreon looked to his right to see a little eevee cornered by a tree, with a gang of 6 purrloins surrounding her.

Leader purrloin: Shut up! You runt. He said with anger in his voice.
Purrloin 1: should we attack boss? A evil sinister smile came across the leaders face,as if he wanted to be the little eevee to death.

Eve: I didn't mean to eat your apples,I was-
Leader purrloin: I said SHUT UP! He shoved his claws in eve's face, showing eve's eye in the reflection.

Umbreon watched them carefully he started to feel anger rise inside of him.
Espeon gasped a little at the scene by the tree." That eevee is in trouble, we have to go save it. Got any ideas?"

Umbreon sighed and told her. " where gonna have to slide down the cliff. Suddenly, espeon started to tremble in fear.
"S-slide d-down the cliff?" She sputtered out,making umbreon notice.

Umbreon: yeah...what's wrong about that? He asked.
Espeon: I...I'm scared of high places. She told him. Umbreon busted out laughing, making espeon furious at him.

Espeon: its not funny! She scolded at him,while she had hit him on the side his face with her paw.

Umbreon shrieked a little. "Ow that hurt." He grabbed her paw and fell backwards,rolling down the cliff. While umbreon was laughing, espeon was screaming at the top of her lungs in fear.

Umbreon: isn't this fun? He asked her. She became flustered. "No! This is not fun!" She yelled at him. Finally they reached the ground, umbreon laying flat on his stomach and espeon on her back.

Leader purrloin: I SAID SHUT UP! He slashed at the eevee's the cheek,soon blood started to show through the eevee's fur. As soon as umbreon saw this, he immediately got up growled loudly.
Espeon got up and asked him." What's wrong? Umbreon took off running full speed towards the leader purrloin.

Espeon: umbreon wait up! She shouted as she ran after him. When he got close enough to the leader, he used quick attack on the leaders side knocking the wind out of him.

Leader purrloin:"Argh!" He grunted in pain. "You little bastard! Attack that umbreon!" Soon all purrloins surrounded umbreon,getting ready to attack.

Purrloin: how dare you attack the boss! He yelled at him. The purrloin charged at umbreon with his claws. As the purrloin slashed downward at him, he countered it with a quick attack. The purrloin at least flew back a yard. All of a sudden all 6 purrloins pounced on top of umbreon scratching and biting him. Umbreon was fighting one by one until he was losing strength from the damage he was taking. Espeon helped him by using psychic to throw purrloins off of him. The leader looked at both of them dumbfounded.

Leader purrloin: h-how...b-but how did you defeat my commards? He asked astonishly. Soon the leader purrloin ran away along the with the 6 purrloins. Eve ran towards umbreon and espeon thanking them.

Eve: thank you both soo much. She told them with joy in her tone.