The night of terror

- morning -

                 - Umbreon's POV -

The morning sun woke me by shining in my eyes through Jake's bedroom window. As I yawned and stretched, something caught my eye. There was a calendar on the wall by the window and it had a huge red circle on a number. Curious I was, I stood on the end of the bed and the number that was circled was the 31st of halloween.

I smiled grew big as I started to jump around. "WHOO!" I yelled out loud, causing Espeon to wake up.

Espeon: "what's going on?" She said as she yawned. The moonlight pokemon jumped on top of Espeon. "U-umbreon what are yo-"

"Today is my favorite day of the year!"

Espeon: and that would be?

"Today is halloween! The day where all dark types celebrate." I said with joy. My lover looked at me puzzled, chuckled, then sighed.

Espeon:....well, you know what, I'll celebrate it with you.

"You don't have to if you want."

Espeon: its ok, I owe you a lot so, I'll celebrate it with you.

"Aww, thanks, this is why I love you so much." I smiled when she blushed a little. "Oh and....you know I'm gonna get payback on you."

Espeon: for what? I didn't do anything. I should be getting payback for you did to me last night.

"Ha, you knew you liked it, best part about it is I know all of your teasing spots. I said as he softly bit her neck."

Espeon: nh~ *blushes deeply* I hate it when you tease me.

"But you like it at the same time." I kissed her red gem then left the room.

As I made my way down stairs to the living room, I saw my trainer jake wearing a flareon costume. I looked at him puzzled.

Jake: you probably might be asking why I'm wearing this, huh? Or you already know why.

"Umbre on eon (I already know.)"

Jake: oh, well, there's a halloween festival in town this evening. Wanna come with me and ace? I nodded then left towards the kitchen, only to see zoey stuffing her face with food.