The date

- Morning -

- Espeon's pov -

I was awoken by the morning sun shining directly in my face. Before I could realize it, I was still cuddling umbreon. I began to blush hard as his chest was warming me up.

"He looks so peaceful when he's asleep." I thought to myself as I got off of him. Before I could get off the bed, umbreon yanked me back by my tail.

"Ahh!" I yelped out loud.

Umbreon: I'm not done cuddling you. He said as he pinned me down.

"Good morning to you too."

Umbreon: Today will be perfect for us. He started kissing and licking her neck.

"*blushes* umbreon~" I moaned softly. *pushes him off* Not right now.

Umbreon: why? Everyone is asleep and no one is watching.

"What if someone walked in us? I questioned.

Umbreon: And? We'll be fine.

"Oh? Is that so. Well, what if zoey walks in on us? What would you do?" The moonlight pokemon went quiet.

Umbreon: ok, fair point But, didn't she walk in on us once? I sorta of blushed and nodded.

"And you left me there to be embarrassed by her."

Umbreon: Well, you should've been quicker to hide. Before I left the room, I raised up my lower half at umbreon then started shaking it a little at him. He blushed hard and looked away.

"Don't deny it~ you know you want this.~" Then, I proceeded out the room. As I was making my to the living room, flare approached me.

Flare: what's gotten you in a good mood?

"Umbreon and I are going on a date today." I said happily.

Flare: Well if isn't that nice. Well, it would be nice if ace could takel me out on a date once. She said out loud.

Ace: everytime I ask you, you always say, "I'm tired", "I don't feel like". He said as he began making his way upstairs.

Flare: *flustered* whatever

- umbreon's pov -

I layed on the bed for a few more minutes just thinking about how am I gonna plan this date. As I was too busy lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice ace had came into the room.

Ace: I heard espeon talking about you going on a date with her.

"*sigh* yeah but...I haven't planned anything!" I began to panic until ace paw slapped me.

Ace: first off, calm down, don't panic. Secondly, I'll help you with this. Trust me, I know what to do. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Ok, Mr. Know-it-all, where do we start first?" I asked.

Ace: ok, do you know a place where your gonna have your date yet?