The journey back home.

(Hello my fellow readers, what is up?....ok look, my apologies on not posting a chapter. I was busy having fun with my grandparents and other stuff...and I sick for like a week. But anywhoozies, enjoy... It might be a bit bad because I was staying up late trying to get as far as I can...)

- 2 hours later -

Zoey was pacing back and forth in front of the injured umbreon with worry.

Mighty: zoey calm down.

Zoey: "I'm trying but I.....I just can't. I'm worried if he doesn't wake up.......t-then he's...." As tears began to roll dowm the little zorua's cheeks, the female mightyena comforted zoey.

Mighty: Its not your fault, and don't worry, he's going to be ok. Zoey walk over towards umbreon and sat in front of him.

"I'm so sorry....I should've listen to you, this is all my fault." she burried her face into his chest, causing umbreon to wake up.

Umbreon: hm? Where am I? Zoey looked up in surprise then hugged him.

Zoey: Don't scare me like that, you had me worried about you.

Umbreon: I know, I'm sorry zoe. He hugged her back.

"Its ok..." she nuzzled his neck with her head. Umbreon looked at mighty then looked down sadly.

"Sorry that I didn't protect zo-'

Mighty: Its ok, you did your best. Tge moonlight Pokemon smiled at the female mightyena. Soon, umbreon's mother amd father came inside the den.

Umbreon's mother: What happened to umbreon? She said as she noticed a small burn mark on right side.

Umbreon: well, I waa attacked while trying to protect zoey. Mighty helped me by scaring off the attacker.

Umbreon's father: who was the attacker?

Mighty: The devil dog. Everyone went silent for a moment.

Umbreon's mother: is it that houndoom that almost burn everything to the ground 2 years ago? The mightyena nodded.

"I'm leaving...." Everyone turned they're attention towards Umbreon, especially zoey.

Umbreon's mother: what do you mean sweetie?