Bonding in trust

After at least an hour had passes, Ace came running down the stairs with Jake's phone.

Jake: Give me back my phone you little theif. He said in a playful tone while chasing ace.

Ace: flare! (Never!) He laughed while running around the kitchen and the living room. Umbreon was awakened by the noise that they were making. Instead of going back to sleep, he partook of the game Jake and ace were playing.

Umbreon: umbreon umb (ace pass it to me!) He shouted at ace. The flareon tossed the phone to umbreon, who jumped off the couch and caught it in mid-air. As soon as umbreon caught it, Jake instantly started to chase umbreon until he caught him.

After he caught umbreon, he went after ace which took awhile. As Jake held both Pokemon in his arms,both of them started to snicker.

Jake noticed both of them. "At first, I thought you guys wanted to rip each others throats out." Umbreon and ace looked at each other and started growling. "No,no don't act like you guys still hate each other." Jake set both of them down and went upstairs.

Ace: Well, I thought that will work.
Umbreon: Me too...anyways,what do you want to do? He asked. Ace yawned a little. "I might just go to asleep." He ran up to Jake's room.

-The Next Day-

"Rise and shine everyone!" Jake shouted. Ace ran down stairs and jumped on the couch, waking Eve and Espeon up. Eve groaned a little when she woke up. "Ugh, you ruined my dream... This better be good reason why you woke me up ace. She growled at him.

Ace: who would win in a battle between me and umbreon? He asked while jumping on the couch.

Espeon: "Well...It depends on who has more strength,speed,and movement. But I prefer umbreon."

Ace: I guess you stated your reason, but I'm gonna to win. He smirked.

Eve: not by a long shot, umbreon is gonna win all day everyday. The moonlight Pokemon woke to ace and Eve arguing. He rubbed his eyes with his paw, and started his way to Espeon.

Umbreon: What are they arguing about? He asked.
Espeon: "They're arguing about who would win in a battle between you and ace. But I think you're gonna win." She smiled at him.

Umbreon: thanks for choosing me, but trust me I will win. He smiled back at her.

Espeon: Don't jynx yourself. She told him. He nodded.

Eve: I bet all the berries that I have, umbreon would win.

Ace: "Oh, so you liked to bet huh? Let's make a deal, If I win Espeon spends a whole day evening with me." He said boasting, Espeon was shocked to hear that, but umbreon could feel a growl rising in his throat.

Ace: And if he wins, I'll let him sleep in Jake's room while I'll sleep on the couch.

Eve: deal then. She smiled when ace gave a sly smirk. "Does eve know what she's doing? What if ace kills umbreon by accident? Or on purpose?" Espeon thought when she started to worry.

As ace and umbreon exchange each other with growls, Jake came running downstairs with his black and orange hat with a pokeball on it, with a blue shirt, and khaki shorts.

Jake: Alright you two, save that for the battle. He walked to the door.

Espeon & umbreon: Battle? They said at the same time, looking at each other puzzled.

Eve: Yay! Umbreon has this battle in the basket. She danced around umbreon. Ace followed his trainer outside. When umbreon was following ace until Espeon blacked his path.

Espeon: "I want you to win." She told him. "Do it for your parents, do it for me." She smiled at him. He nodded and said, "Of course I'm gonna win, well, I haven't been training in a while." He admitted.

Espeon: "That's all I wanted to say." He shrugged. "Good luck." Her tail brushed lightly against the moonlight Pokemon's cheek as she followed her, only to see ace in a fighting stance with jake right behind him.

Umbreon tilted his head to the side in confusion. "Umb umbreon? (What's going on?)

Jake: We're having a contest to see who's the strongest between you and ace. He smiled. Umbreon was 4 yards away from Jake and ace.

Jake: "1st Pokemon to be K.O'ed, is out." He announced. Ace and umbreon nodded. "Let the battle begin! Ace use quick attack!" He command the flareon.

Ace nodded, Ace ran quickly towards umbreon with a white color around his body. Umbreon stood there, just looking at ace coming his way.

"He's letting me get a free shot? Too easy." The flareon thought when he was about to attack.

Umbreon: umbre-on (and NOW!) The moonlight Pokemon side-stepped to the right,making ace miss his shot and run right into a tree.

"Ace!" Jake called. "Are you alright?" The flareon struggled to get up but groaned in pain. The fur on Ace's tail and neck instantly went up into flames.

Jake: Aw yea, That's the spirit ace. Now! Use flamethrower. Ace shot a straight line of fire towards umbreon.

Eve: Eevee eve ev! (Umbreon dodge that quickly!) The Eevee shouted.
Umbreon ran through Ace's flamethrower with a(n) quick attack, even though he was taking damage from it.

Ace flew back and hit the tree again. Something didn't feel right about umbreon. The moonlight Pokemon saw a small black cloud of smoke come out his mouth when he coughed.

"He's burned?! Nooo he cant lose now." Espeon thought.

Jake: Ace, now's your chance, use flame charge! Ace nodded at the command. The fire Pokemon began to repeatedly stomp the ground until a cloud of dust covers his body. Then, he emerges from the cloud, covered in flames and crashes into umbreon.

The moonlight Pokemon tumbled 6 yards from where he was standing. Silence filled the area. Espeon gasped a little at the scene.

"Is...this over with umbreon?" She thought worriedly.

"Eevee!(Umbreon!)"
Silence.
"Espeon!(umbreon!)"
Silence again.