Familiar Faces

The sunlight Pokemon started to get teary eyed. "What if...NO! He can't be dead." She growled at the thought.

Umbreon started to get up.

"But how? That should've K.O.'ed him." Ace thought.

Eve: Eevee vee eve! (yay! Umbreon is ok!)

"H-He's ok...Go get him umbreon! (Espeon esp-on eon Espeon!)

Umbreon was livid, beyond the point that he wanted to destroy everything in his path.

Jake: uhm...ace use quick attack! He hesitated a little. Ace nodded and ran towards the moonlight Pokemon. Umbreon has beginning to unleash his anger, until he felt something different about him.

His paw was started glowing purple, then ran towards ace, and slaps him with it making a loud boom sound.

There was silence in the area

The fire and moonlight Pokemon were standing a few feet away from each other, both breathing heavily.

Both of them grunted in pain,until...Thud! Ace fell to the ground and fainted.

"I can't believe it...He won. HE WON! UMBREON WON! (EEVEE VEE EVE!)" Eve danced around espeon.

Jake: Well, looks like umbreon is the winner. He smiled at the moonlight Pokemon. Eve and Espeon raced over to umbreon to congratulate him, but suddenly, umbreon had fell to his slide.

Eve and Espeon: umbreon! They rushed towards the fallen Pokemon including Jake. The trainer examine the moonlight Pokemon carefully, only to see him alive but asleep.

Jake: "Don't worry you two, he's just sleeping." He picked umbreon up. "He probably must've pushed himself to the limit." He said to himself.

Jake took out his pokeball and in a instant, ace was transported inside of it.

???: Jake! A voice called out. Jake turned around to see 2 Pokemon's, a flareon and azumarill, running next to the girl. The girl had a red shirt, black shorts, and her hair was key down.

Jake: "Hey Jessica." He smiled. "It's been awhile since I've seen you."

"Same, but I've been leveling up my 2 pokemons and I got my 6th badge. She showed him the badge and rubbed it in his face.

"Oh? Well if that's so, well seems like you're trying to one up me? He chuckled.

Jessica: maybe I'm maybe I'm not. Jake looked at the flareon and azumarill. "Its been awhile since I've seen you two." He rubbed the flareon's head, same thing with the azumarill.

Jerushed so, are we gonna go inside or stay in this heat? She started fanning herself with her hand.

Jake rolled his eyes. "Alright, alright sheesh." As soon as he opened the door, everyone rushed inside. "Man, you guys cannot bare the heat." He said to himself when he was waking ijumped

Umbreon woke up, jumped out of his arms and landed right next to espeon.

Zek: "Hello, the names zek." The azumarill started. "And this here is my friend flare." He pointed to the flareon that was looking at umbreon.

Umbreon had a puzzled look on his face, as flare tilted her head to the side. "I know you from somewhere..." She said to him.

The flareon circled around him, until... "Oh I know you!" She pounced on top of him. "Your that umbreon who helped me and zek escape." She said with happy in her tone.