An enemy from the past

Umbreon's mother: I'm so glad you remembered her.

"Of course I wouldn't forget her name, her and I grew up like siblings." Umbreon said.

Mighty: This is soo cute. She squealed a little bit. Zoey looked at umbreon and said, "ok, if you remember my name, then you should remember a promise we made."

"We made a promise?" The moonlight Pokémon said in confusion. The little zorua started to pout a little.

Zoey: *sigh* you promised me that we'll train together. She told him.

Umbreon's father: by the looks of it, *looks outside the den* you still have enough time to practice. Zoey's face lit up with joy.

Zoey: R-really?!

"Wait, I-I didn't on anything."

"It doesn't matter, *tugs on his tail* c'mon let's go." Umbreon sighed a little as she tugging on his tail. "*pouts* you promised umbre."

Mighty: I'll go if I were you. She told the dark type.

Umbreon: ok,ok, we can go practice if you stop tugging on my tail.

Zoey: "Yay!" She dashed out the den. The moonlight Pokemon followed her to an open field that's right behind the den. "I've been for this for 2 years, I finally get to fight you." She said as she got into a fighting stance.

Umbreon: 1 match, ok?

"Ok...Fight!" Zoey at charged at umbreon. "Fury swipes!" The little zorua scratched umbreon with her sharp claws five times towards his face in a quick succession.

Umbreon: "You've become stronger which I'm really proud of you." He said as he licked the scratch marks on his cheek. "But, I think you're gonna have to try a little harder then that."

"W-what?! B-but...no...It should've done some damage at least." Zoey panicked.

"*grins evily* now its my turn, bite!" He closed the distance between him and zoey.

"U-umbreon, c-can't we just talk about this? P-please?" She started to tremble in fear.

"Let me think...nope." Zoey curled up into a ball in fear. The moonlight Pokemon softly bit the fox-like Pokemon's stomach, just to trick her. Next, zoey busted out laughing.

Zoey: s-stop that... I-I'm ticklish. She laughed uncontrollably.

"I'm gonna eat you." He said playfully as he kept tickling her.

"Ok, I give, I give up umbreon." She admitted defeat.

"Looks like my job here is done." He stopped tickling her and smiled. The fox-like Pokemon looked away disappointed. "What's wrong?" He asked.

Zoey: you cheated.

Umbreon: Did not, I attacked.

"No you didn't, you did that on purpoise to get me to lose. You're so mean." Zoey began to fake cry.

Umbreon: uhm...*looks at the berry bushes* let's go gets some berries, ok?

Zoey: "*stops fake crying* ok." She ran off towards the closest berry bush while umbreon went another one, a little bit further than zoey's. As the little zorua started to pick the Oran berries off from the bush, she spotted a caterpie. "Hello cater-" the caterpie used string shot at the Fox-like pokemon's face, then laughed at her.

"*removes the white string* that's not nice."

"Beat it kid, this my berry bush." The bug-type Philemon used tackle on zoey, causing her to lose all of the berries and hit the ground hard.