moniter

Elinaa......
..
....
new session ....

Teacher declared ...
Elina and Edward will be the class moniter of these session...

After the class dismissed...
I was montering the class but no one was paying attention to my words they were just shouting like a hell and that f*cking eddy (edward) was also gathererd with the boys and having fun ...

I just took a pen and a paper to wrote down there name nd submit it to the teacher for their misbehaving after sometime eddy came a snatch the paper and read out the names.. there was his name too cuzz he was the moniter too instead of monitering he was shouting too..

He took the duster and slightly touch my cheeks with the duster ...i was very angry and frowned at him but he stopped me by grabbing my waist and then whisper in my ears i was deaf then i was like flying in the sky ...i never felt that ever i was feeling buterflies in my stomach i just ignored his words and just lean on him ...

Ouch...its hurt ..y did u pinch mee?? I said angrily..

U were not listening to my words ..eddy said lil annoyed !..

Oh sorry ...umm what was it.?? I said

Nothing just leave it ...next class wil gonna start so go and have seat after the school meet me at the cycle stand! Eddy said.

Um..uggg.okkk..i said i was confused why he wants to meet me at cycle stand after the school omg is he angry on me that lean on him without hearing his words am feeling so guilty now ....

The teacher enters ...
Boring maths class....
After 30 mins the class ended

I was nervous i cant look at his eyes we were monitering the class but both were silent ....
The silemce between us was killing mee its like 100 kinfes are stucked in my heart and its trying to come put but can't...

******
Please vote and comment with love and wishes