Back to rio....

Hey!dad wassup huh? Is every thing alright...i asked to my lovely dad whom i missed so much in georgia for 1 week i was away from him

Umm...cool what will happen to me? Dear u say how was ur trip dad asked in a exciting tone..

I just came yestarday after exploring the awesome city many secrets reveal forn new freinds hannah was great and i assume there is something in between ryan and hannah but not sured they just dated for once she never spell anything about that night moreover she seemed gloomy after that day but i tried to give her some space to collect her pieces....a throat clearing type sound broke my trance ....

Umm yess dad umm i was just recollecting those memories i bought some thing for u and for ms.chang she is like a mother like figure to me she raised me up always be there with me even in my wrost days too and that night when edward leave me with those crerpy guys who try to molest me...

Shit!i foget about edwa4d whenever he is around me i feel like in a another world he make me go crazy for him his hot masculine body intend in to drool over him whereas i hate him like hell for his act but i melted when he touch me embarace me in his arms all pains and sorrows just washhed off when i revel my mother's secret he was the one who console me...i shurrged off his thought he is nt for me he is a player,who plays with ever girls heart huh!!!....

Dad!!!come oved here i yelled at my top of my voice in a sec he was next to me,his eyes was in full of curiosity he gave me a look like am excited i pull out his gift and hand over him he opened it and saw a watch which will only run by his nerve and a tie i know that he like to collect types in his wardrobe whethere he will waer it or he will buy bt am sure he gonna wear this one,i called upon ms.chang and hand over her gift she found a photo frame,i gifted her because she live here with us apart from her family to earn penny to help her family,so that she can keep her families pic in that and hang it over in her room ye i never visited any of our servants quater but i used to play with her in her room in childhood....

Am reallyy hugry give me food!!! I yelled my stomach was growling and the aroma which is coming from the kitchen filled my nostrils...

Dinner is ready baby come over here and have it ms.chang said in a low tone..

I glanced at those mouth watering foods cheesesteaks ,some fried chicken with noodles and a sweet dish which is new to me its like a pie with brown crust at top i dont know what its name cuz she made it first for me i almost jumped on the food and started feeding stomach like a hugry wolf i was realyy hungry and after seeing those sizzling dishes i cant control...i ate a lot now am full i gradually went to my room and drifted to sleep and hoping for a new fresh morning cuz from tommorow again high school will started and with that i have to face edward again those memories trail in my mind and i dozed off .....

******
I tried to keep it short cuz after a long time i worte this part and its sorrt of boring so thinking of ur boredom i just keep it short

Happy evening opps
Its evening here....so just wished it

God i will go crazzy with my buzzy schedule messed up fully in my stuffs, leading a boring life...huhhh