CHURCH

"We're all working together; that's the secret."

Its 7 in the morning i was on the bed eddy was not there i opened my eyes to find out eddy but he wasnt there,strecthed out my legs and arms slipped my toes in the slipper took the overcoat and walk towards the living hall he was not there i came to the room konck at the bathroom door he was not there too unlock the door it was empty i took my iphone to call him then i found a note..open the letter it was eddys writing

my baby...
Am srry that i left u alone in the room in midnight u were in a deep sleep but i cnt stay with u ryan and hannah will come in any moment thats y am going from jere and the rest of the truth i will narrate later dnt try too call me or find me i will call u whn ill be free i gotta go rio for some works dad called me so baby please dnt mess up and tommorow went to the chirch and the backside of the church u will find a cottage u will find ur answer all d best byee...
Ur eddy......

I was confused after reading the letter and how come ill get my answer in that cottage i heard some footstep towards my room i put the letter in the bag i dnt want any1 to knw that i was with eddy yestrdy night......the door unlocked and i found hannAh was there....in her yesterdys dress it seems that she didnt cme to the room yestrdy...phewww...but i shld tell this to hannah but later....

Hey where were u??? I asked her....
Oh...me and ryan was travellng whole night after that i was too tired so i went to ryans room and take rest there...btw u met eddy?? What did he said....hannah asked in curosity....
Umm...ill tell u later go n fresh we will go to the church.....i heard that its vry beautiful place...i explain her....

Umm...okkk....tell me later for sure....

She went to the washroom to freshen up i head over to the kitchen....i cooked some grilled chicken,chessy bread stuffing with mango juice....
I placed the breakfast in the table and call out hannah but she didnt respond...i called ger twice and went to the room for checked when i opended the she was already slept so i didnt bother to wake her up i havey breakfast and took shower after that i changed into a white jeans and chiffon black shirt tugged wear a neckpiece took the bag and went out.....

When i arrived at the lobby ron was there alredy i greeted himm..

Where were u sweetheart?? I missed u so much....he asked me and hugg mee tight...

Ummm..i was tired so i fal asleep...i lied himm

Umm.its ok lets go somewhere...alone cuz ryan and hannah will not come with us they were out for whole night and need rest now..he said with smirked...

Umm...i guess so cuzz she is alredy slept...i said

We both chuckled and leave the lobby...

So...lets go to the church i suggested ron...
Ummm not a bad idea i was thinking soo..he accepted...

I slipped on front seat and he took the driver seat.

Heyy...put ur seat belt cuz am gonna spped up this ignition so fast he smirked...

within 10minss...we reached the church it was sooo big and beautifull fromm outside the garden is full of roses dandelion and many flowers...we entered the church....and lit up candels and pray after that i went to the backyard as for leterrs info..and i was shocked there was cottage....i walk forward when i stopped by someone.....

Hey where are u going? Ron asked...
umm..nowhere ....just going to check the cottage...i said hesitantly...
Umm..okk goo am waiting for u in the car ok...ron said and leave....

I went forward it was a small cottage and it look like abandon but thn my eyes fall on the window and i saw a figure resembles that somebody lives there i went up staris and koncked the door waiting for the person to open....then a voice came ...

Commin. .. .the person said...

The door opened and the person peeked....

Mom..??? Me eyes widend when i foubd her in the cottage....

Stay tunned with splandora fir next update....sorry for late i was buyzz with my exams....bext update will be sooonn.....till than stay happy read stories and wish a

Happpy new year.......

Ur votes and comments are precious to me....

with lots of love...

Splandora....