Doubt

After I reached my home Ms. Change greet me and i went to the study room to greet my dad I was happy suddenly. Listening to my best friends confession give me shock but am happy for her Hannah really liked Ryan nd he too has crush on her so am really happy for both of then.

Hey dadaa am back did u miss me?

Yes baby girl I missed you listen I have some important thing too discuss with you dad said to me

Yes dad an all ears..

No not now when will the right time come ill say ok now go and rest and have lunch am going to office for a meeting ok

Ok dad bye take care and you too have lunch you always skip lunch because of meetings..

I went to my room suddenly the sight of Eddy and me kissing each other intensely stuck my head it's an another feeling I liked Edward but after what he did I really started hating him but again he did something I can't forget, but am not getting one thing why did he do that shit that night and now being very sweet as if nothing happend..

I know the truth of that lady who is not my mother but step one but I can't find any link between her haterd and Eddy's revenge why did he do that thing to me I need to find out and for that I guess I need to be good with Eddy but I can't attached to him and yes I have to talk to father about this too..

There is a knock on my door I guess its ms. Chang

Coming I opened the door Ms. Chang was there with a smile
I went with her to have snacks and I saw dad was there..

Dad didn't you went for a meeting I asked him

No I didn't I have something to discuss with you he said to me

I nod my head positively

Am going to divorce your mother I cut his line.. And said step mother

Dad was shocked to hear that he didn't expect that ill get to know the truth

Dad I know everything this time he cut my line I know about this you mother called me and said me everything about both of your encounter

Umm.. So why didnt you tell me earlier she hate me so much if you had accepted her child I guess she shouldn't have done that I said to dad but he stopped me..

No dear I tried giver what she wanted and I just wanted her to take good care of you her boy was not well I pay all the medical bills because his condition is serious and doctor asked to live him a village area so he live there I accepted him as my child too but that lady just wanted to rob us he doesn't care about her own child I used to go to him look after him she just went to him for some days I knew that she take care good of you in front of me and she keeps hurting you when I was not there so I assign ms.Chang to take care of you as you know I have to travell but when you will turn 18 my properties and businesses all those will be in your name so she thought how to cut you from this family so that she can get sympathy and ill transfer all the properties to her...

I was shocked by all this so I couldn't say anything just went to my room to digest all this...

~splandora

I will try to finish this as soon as possible and it will end soon hope you guys like this give feedback and let me know your opinion