Revelation

After reading the letter i told my dad that he just left cause of some important work,so he didn't bother much about him,i went to my home after dinner, take a quick shower and went to bed but the kiss was bothering me too much whenever i tried to sleep that scene popped into my mind after much hesitation i drift to sleep....

Waking up at the morning i head to wash myself and get ready for the day i took a pair of denim shorts and a peach crop top with a long chain,after that i put some touch up and finished my look with a pair of converse i went downstairs...

"hey dad,was sup?"

"nice baby girl,heading for college?"

"Ahhannn!"

"oh!have your breakfast and head off OK dear i gotta go meet u in evening"

"Ok dad bye"

I took a gavel and some cream cheese spread it over the gavel and finish it,i took my keys and rushed to my car unlocked it and pull it to accelerate,drove off from the driveway it was a 20 min. drive from my house to school...

I took my stuffs and head over to class,2 or 3 students were there after 5 mins the student turn up and teacher too he pass the paper to us but i noticed that today Edward sit at the end of the with tori huh she was A class slut always try to expose and seduce those horny boys to take her....

After 1 hour we submit our paper..

I pack my stuff and leave my class..

Next was my English class with mr.greyson he was kind of flirty too,he was really a charmer...

I found Hannah at her locker...

Hey!babe whats up? I asked her...

Woohh hi nothing just collecting my stuffs its English now...she said in a sick tone..

"Yup lets get go"

After school me and Hannah both walked to the parking lot..

Hey are u free after sometime? Hannah asked me..

Yeah!why...

"Umm...am feeling like to shopping if u don't mind will u spend todays night with me am feeling really bored and i wanna tell u something"

"Woo...sounds great okay ill pick u up at 4 then"

"OK bye babe"

I went to home ate some snacks take a quick shower its was already 3.50 and she will be here at 4 i took some dress and get ready, i wore a black skinny jeans with a yellow crop fluffy top...

Ding dong.....

Ms..Chang open the door....

Hey Hannah...i said to her

Oh!hi are you ready?lets go and shop babe its been a long time we didn't hang out together.....she said with much enthusiasm..

"Oh yeah babe am ready as always"

We drove in her car she head off to the mall which was in the city it was a half an hour drive,when we arrived their she just parked the car and we just rush to the western shop..

She picks some casual jeans tops and summer dresses and some shorts also skirts she tried almost 20 dresses and pick 3 summer dress 4 jeans with 5 tops and 2 skirts and not to forget 3 shorts...

I pick some shorts and tank tops and jumpsuits in short length and some summer floral dress i tried them all and took some..

We went to the Victoria's secret and bought some essential things too she even hold some in front of me and showed me off how our assets will look in it ....