the letter

"If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you're allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind."

Elina......

Hey dad..dad...i raise my voice....

Yes...sweetheart...any problem...dad said sweetly...

No..dad i just u wanna ask your permision....i said softly...

Permision for what...Dad said...

Umm..i invited hannah to have lunch with me am feelling lonley here...um r u okk with that...i saidd...

Umm.absolutly ok dear moreover your mom is not at home she will come after 2 days so no need to worry u have fun okk..dad said assuring me..

Mom is not at home where is she??? I asked dad....

Umm...she went to georgia for some work...ok o gotta go am getting late have your breakfast dear byee.. dad daid and left home...

Umm.okk ms.changg please serve my breakfast am coming within 2mins...i said to ms.chang...

Georgia y...eddy wants me to travel georgia.....umm god....omg mom wents to georgia too.. umm no no i think she have some officials stuffs their but dad dnt have branch at georgia...huh maybe he is thinking of ecmxpanding his company...thats y mom went there...whatever.....i heard some sound its ms.chang calling me for breakfast....ohh...

Wow...my fav breakfast red velvet pastry a vanilla pancake with whippped cream and orange juice..

Omg am really full after having this heavy breakfast...lemme call hannah and confirmed about her....

I dailled her no....

Hey whatsup ur coming tody... hmm??? I asked..
Yeahhh sure dear...hannah said exictedly...
Ok come soon bye...
I disconnect the line...

At afternoon...

The door bell rang ..ting tong....

Ms.chang opened the door and welcomed hannah...

where is elina??she asked to ms.chang...

Oh its her shower time...please come with me i will show u her room and please be comfortable mam....ms.chang said...

Oh u no need to bother u just show here room i will go by my own....she said...

Oh its on upstaris on right side first room...she directioned her....

Ohh thanks .ms.chang....she said...softly...

Thank you mam...

AT MY ROOM

Ohh....god when she will come am getting bored i have take my shower too and she dnt get time to come now also huhh...
I wear a short skirt and bottom top.....after my shower and going to mostiurize my skin when i heard a knock at my door
Oh commin i thought of ms.chang

The door opened....
it was hannnah...

Omg u are really here i was expecting u for a long time and nw u get time to come...i said and hugged her tightly...

Ohhh. .am really sorry i was stucked in jam...
Wow ur room is so beautifull....she said with her eyes widened....

Oh..my mom design these room for me...but i like simple things....i said...