cant fall for him!AgAin

I woke up 8 in the morning, the sorching sun rays are reflcting from those window glasses directly to my face oh!god why these sun needs to rise so early i wake up lazily stretch my legs and take a look on the clock

Omg! its 8 o'clock already, i need to move my ass as soon as possible or else i will miss my first class i went to the washroom and turn on the flaucets and wash my body with my fav body wash which smell like lavender,.... i completed my stuffs and wrap a towel around my body and came out from the washroom and hurriedly got into my walk in closet i took a white chiffon shirt and a damage denim blue jeans with with white sandal and leave my hair and put minimul make up with a neckpiece i dont knw what came up to me and i just wear this huh!! Whatever i need to hurry...

 i completed my stuffs and wrap a towel around my body and came out from the washroom and hurriedly got into my walk in closet i took a white chiffon shirt and a damage denim blue jeans with with white sandal and leave my hair and put minimul make...

I took my suv's key and drove to the school as, i entered the gate, i searched for a empty spot to park my car but found none, so i kept my car at the end of the lot the place was little far from the school building, i hoped out from my car locked it and made my way towards the school.....

I directly went to my locker and took out some books cuz its my calculas class and the frst bell already rang i hurriedly walk through the halllway dodge many people and gain many glares, but i didnt mind and stop near my class,i asked my teacher and he gave me permission as it was not so late he didnt asked about the outpass, i scan the class for a empty seat and spotted one feel relief and at the same time i frown cuz edward was there smiriking towards me i scan the class again but didnt find a empty seat so i just shurg off and seat in front of eddy....*rolling eyes* this guy will become my death one day...

Hey!babe,whispered eddy from behind..

Hey!?

D'nt wanna talk to me? Huh!

Ok!then

'Shut up dnt irritate me, after class u can say anything you want huh!just stop whispering in my ear'....i whisper to him angerly..

"So..class you people u have a test on calculas tommorow be ready i want everybody to do well...said mr.jones our calculas teacher and leave the class"...

"I packed up my stuff and begin to leave but a strong pair of hand stop me from behind"

"U'r not allowed to go now you said me that i can say anything after class so its over i just wanna talk to u clear up something thats it,its lunch break meet me at backyard of the school i'll wait for u if u dont come there at time u know the consequences"...eddy
said all this in one breath and rushed out from the class...

I rushed after him to cause i know he can be so horrible if he got angry..and dont wanna raise the evil inside him now..

I didnt come to backyard often cause its mainly couples area many of them start to maket out its so awkward to witness it...umm.i guess thats eddy leaning against the tree i walked towards him and sit beside him...