conspiracy

"History is much more the product of chaos than of conspiracy"

Elina....

Wake up ...wake up elii.heyy do u hear me..??"

Many voices are echoing in my ears i cant figure out theirs them only i can was their voice i was unable to move i tried my best to recoginize everything but cant my body was aching then i tried with all my power to open my eyes...

Where am i??....i said.....my vision was blured...

Oh thankgod ur ok...a girly voice said in a relif..

I opened my eyes and then try to sit...i was shocked that it was hannah and ryan was with her too i just hugged her tightly and started crying i was too scared...

Hey..what happen dear..r u scared..dont be we are here for u...will u drink some water...hannah said...
I looked here and there i was out side the nightclub door lying like a beggar...i hurriedly stood up but my legs were so weak soo hannah support me...they took me to the car and settled me inside...her driver drove me to my home..it was alrdy 10 at night i reached home my dad was so worried when he opened the door hannah drop me and went away with ryan....

See u elii..take care..hannah said and left...

Dad hugged me ...tear in his eyes...muttering something i will not spare u anderson what u did to my lil daughter...
I was very confused what he is talking about Mr.Anderson didnt do anything..
Dad took me to my room...

when i heard a footstep towards us it was mom she was on fire how dare u to come home...she snapped at me...

Hey what are u talking about....my dad screamed...

Darling!She dont deserve ur love just leave her alone face the situation for her media just play with our reputation...and what the hell she was doing at the nightclub..shame on u elina u went to a bar dont u knw we dnt like those place...mom yelled at me again...

Please..stop now she is scared already and it was Edward Enriques son who do this to our daughter to take revenge what your son do with her sis...Dad say in a angry voice....
I havnt saw my dad angry on mom ever suddenly i recollect my memory what dad said mom's boy his sis what he is talking about...i was really confused ....

I went to my room i was too weak so i just went to sleep...but couldnt those men in black were flashing in my dreams i was so affraid i decode to take a shower...

When i went to washroom..i saw many scarthes on my face.shoulder and neck..i thought where it comes form...i put some cream on it to heal then i took shower....

When i came to my room i saw a letter stick in my mirror i took it and read out..it was writen....
Ms.setwart if u wanna know the reason behind it what happen wit u then went to georgia u will get ur answer....
I confused what..answer i think someone is playing prank with me...huh fake lettter i was about to throw the letter then rechecked the handwritting was of eddy's ....my eyes widened i knw his handwritting by heart what he wants to tell me ...i cant get it..

My phone beeped...
A message arrived it was from hannah....

Hannah:how are u now??

Me: am fine...

Hannah:i wanna ask u something but not now u take rest we wil talk tommorow..:) ok ...

Me: yes i want to talk u will u come to my home tommorow please i have some thing to discuss its important.

Hannah: r u sure ur?? Will ur mom ok if i came to ur house i mean she so angry on u??

Me: i will take care of that i'll take my dads permison u just come home tommorow ok ..

Hannah:ok see u tommorow then bye t.c

Me:ya..bye t.c

******
Please vote and comment with love

Splandora....