Did u just?

I just turn around to wear a deccent looking cloth but unfortunately again  both strong pair of hands captured me in his embarce tightly *i think karma is in playing mood tody * and...and...engulfed my lips with his....edward just kissed me, my first kiss he stole it, its like heaven to me but at the same time i was shocked its was lije he spell on me somethung and i was just trapped in his hold...

I was not stopping him his lips was twriling on my lips he was dominating me he tried for his entrence but i denied so he just stop kissing me as i was thinking he just trail his kissing down to my neck my whole body was shaking with his dominance a moan escape from my mouth which i tried to stop this time he kissed me roughly and get his entrance...

Our lips were in sync, kissed each other with passion like he is expert in this,after coming to my sense i just pulled away form him ..he got confused but he also pull away we were both feeling uncomfortable after what happen we were barely looking at each other i take my queue and went to my closet i took my pajama shorts and a oversized tshrt to wear after i return in my room i noticed that he was siting in my bed and going through my calculas works i went up to him...

Um...i cleared my throat..

He looked up to me..

"I was going through your work.am sorry i didnt take your permission"he said quickly

"Its ok"

"ummm..all are right"

Umm..what?"

"i mean all your sums are right"

"oh okkk"

"am sorry"

"Ummmm...aaa..me.too i guess"

"no no why are u being sorry i kissed u in first place am sorry i couldnt control myself you were looking so inviting"

my eyes widen listening those words inviting...

"what do you mean by inviting look?was i inviting u to kiss me?i cant believe you...huh!"

"no no i didnt mean that i mean...uhh...i cant cntrl my feelings..."

"Hmm...okk leave this topoc i dnt wanna fail in tommorows exam lets concentrate over here"

"ahh...ok...u're right"

"Ummm...so i can't understand this one explain me thisl"

"Ok...see u have to solve it this way its short and simple just pratice this sums and you will be sure though"

After 3 hour we completed our revision and  i cant believe that am all done this boy really have talent

Knock knock...

"Come in"

"elin here is some snacks u two are studying for three hours eat something now and u're father had arrived home he was asking for u,i told him that u're studying with your friend so he asked u to meet him aftrwards"said ms.chang

"Ok miss.chang"

MS.CHANG LEAVE....

"umm wait here and have this am coming in a moment"

"Yeahhhh...alright"

I open the door and head towards my dad's office down the hallway and knocked, he simply give me entrance...

"He my beautiful daughter! how are you my baby?"dad asked

"am fine dad,whta happe. Dad u seem tensed?"

"I will tell u later i guess  u're friend is waiting for u?"

"Yepp he will go in a while just having some snack"

"Who is he?what the hell is he doing here?"anger is visible in his tone he fist his hand

"Um...edward"

"what?u mean edward Anderson son of enrique?"

"Yes father"

"means the who is responsible for that day and u just invite him to our house how could u i know that his father was my best friend once but what his son did with you is not forgatable i will not spare him,
And you, why u invite him?"

"dad he is very sorry for his misbehave and i just forgive him"

"what?are you out of your mind?i knw that you are soft heart and u forgive people easily but please dnt be so good always"

"its ok dad let it be if someone is really sorry i think that person should get another chance please dad forgive him too for ur sweetheart please"

"ok but go call him i want to talk to him"

"ok dad but promise me that u will not be angry"he just nodded his head...

I leave the door and head to my room but when i entered in my room i didnt find him i thought he is in washroom,suddenly i found a sticky note on my clip board it was written:

"Am sorry eli i need to go, my father called so i have to leave without saying u good bye see u 2morrow,and i had a great time with u tdy"

~eddy~

Umm... So he left...

*****
Please vote and leave ure comment

And there are many mistake its not edited on after completing this story i will edit it....

Stqy tunned...

Stay blessed..

Stay happy...