Is that RYAN?

Hannah....
..
..
OMG!!! He is realy here or am again dreaming that deep blue jeans with white tshirt he is looking devilishly handsome,mesmeraizing blue eyes like a deep sea, whenever i see him i just left the world behind and lost in his look he is becoming more and more handsome day by day ...but 1sec eddy has nt say that he will also be with us....oh let it be am glad that we are going to work together,we can get to know each other wow am so happy.....

eddy...where is elli? again she is late..i yelled..damn to this girl dont she use watch teacher will come in any moment and there is no trace of elli...

Ohh yes where is she? Lemme call her ...eddy said dailling her no..

Its ringing...
No answer

Y she is not picking up her call??..we are not morons that we are calling her she should check her ph...eddy said angrily...

Omg this girl is gone now frstly mam wil scold her then she have to bear eddys anger poor girl am feelng guilty for her nobody likes her she is too alone ....i thought.......

i heard footsteps coming towards our room its sounds of giggling coming too we turned when we see that mam and elli our eyes widened she was with the teacher and we were cursing her for late ....

hey where u been?? We were looking for u,??i asked

Oh i was too early at school so i called teacher she was on her way so she tell me what we have to do or not so we have to start up now otherwise we cant finish it up teacher said everything to me and give this detailed infos copies take yours and lets start the work..said elli...confidently ...

1sec she is looking different today she is not looking like a nerd she wore a short dress of chifon cloth its of pistachio color she is looking better than other days wow her accessories match her dress i like junk jweles but i didnt knw that she can also dressed up like me ...

Hey....someone shout elli was too scared eddy was running towards her to scream at her but i stopped him...cuzz she was innocent... i told him the truth....

Where is the teacher.??eddy asked..

Oh she has some work so she left early ..elli said...

Oh ok...tell us the work...eddy said....

Okk listen guys tommorow we are going to have an annual inspection in our school so we have to decorate our class with several charts....posters...we will distribute activities other student also can make the posters it will be easy for us ..

Oh ok...what is the topic of our postrs and charts ....i asked...

Charts are based on our educational stuffs and we can make posters on our own choice...

Ok lets start then elli u make chart on history....and i will make on english and let the boys decide what to make ...i said....

Ok am agreed..lets start ....let the boys think...elli said and winked her eyes ...

We took some blank charts and start to with our sub elli and i discused what to paste or not we make our charts together...it was competed within hlf n hr. We were so fast at our work i talked with her first time ...i like her now she is not like other girls mean an selfish...she is more like me we have many thing common between us we are now friends she like me too much now within a day we bcome good friends...

Boys are busy in doing there stuffs when i found that ryan is staring at me i dont knw y but i was feeling good that he noticed me...

I go forward but suddenly he stood up and left the class i was so much hurted i feel rejected...

I go to the girls room and locked myself in a toilet for sometime after sometime i feel like someone is koncking the door i unlocked it when i found elli she was nervous she hugged me tightly and yelled at me

Where u were..??i was searching for u in the whole building...elki said in a scary tone....

Hey stop...i was here to just freshen up i was too tired go to tge room ill catch up u later okk...i said ....assuring her..

Okk bye take care...she said and left me alone....

After that i freshed up myself i was looking horrible crying my heart out ..just wash my face and dry it i took my eye linr and bruah on my eyes to highlight my eyes and then put on a lip gloss on my lips i brush my hairs and the left the girls room...

All students are at the class already i join my girls and worked on the charts and the posters given by teacher we all completed our task it was already the end of school all of our friends left us we 4 were alone at our class stuck with the stuffs we have...

I was about to tie up the charts on the wall when a bold voice screamed carefull..hannah i turned my face and about to say what my legs lost her balance and i was about to fall on the ground i closed my eyes i was scared but suddenly i feel that someone is holding me on his lap i opened my eyes i was shocked it was ryan holding me on his lap i was not able to move my body i wAs struck in his eyes which were giving me a caring look....

I was confused few hours ago i felt like i was rehected by him but now am on his lap like a baby...

He softly put me down amd asked are u ok..ryan asked in a scary tone....

Um...mmm.uhh.ya...am ojkk...i said in a stammaring voice...

Oh..thankgod u are ok u should take care of urself..ask us to tie those stuffs u and elli stay away from this or we boys will suffer from trouble to catch u to save u guys from the miseryy...he chuckled and truned

I was confused what did he mean to say that we are trouble for them huhm.how dare he if we are then y he saved me...such a rude...i thought...

*****
please vote and comment if there are mistakes please forgive me and correct me if u wish...

With love

.......