The Trip

"This isn't a crush, it's obsession.You are never not in my thoughts. Your scent carries across a room and paralyzes me with longing. I don't want to hold your hand. Part of me wants to set you on fire and hold you while the flame consumes us both, to eat your heart so I know that only I possess it entirely."

Elina ...

Hey...guys...ahhh....ryannn!!!!.....i was in shock seeimg him at my doorstep....

What are u doing here??? I asked himmm

Umm...hannah wants me to go with u people....he said normally....

Ohh...sure...am happy that u are also going with us...me hannah u and ron...we will have lots of fun... yipee...i screamed to express my happiness...

Now who is this ron...??? He asked...rolling his eyes.

Oh he is my father's pa's son he is of our age am sure u all will like himmm....ending my sentence my eyes struck on ron....oh wow he is damn hot he is 1 year senior than us but we are best friends from childhood he looks very charming his loght green eyes were gliterring in sunshine..his hazel brown hairs still wet are blowing in the air....his looks hypnotize me everytime...

Hey...long time....i said to ron he hugged me at the moment he reached...

Oh i missed u my teddy....he said....am happy that finally mr.cyrus agreed too leave u aline with us. .

Hey hannah there ohh...its already late lets start our journey....

Ron put our luggage and both the men settled front and me and hannah were gossipn at the back after 1 hour we all were hungry so went to a restaurnt ti hv our lunch....we let our house at morning 10 and its evening we entered georgia wow such a beatifull city with flowers trres autumn of georgia was mist and mellow...

We checked in a hotel belongs to hannah's dad Mr.cruise he is also a buisnesman they have luxurious hotel business in states too... after that journey we all were tird like hell me and hannah took 1 room and the boys took seprate...we all headed over the room when i waiter come to me and hsnded over a piece of paper i was shocked that who gave me this i open the paper it was written : WELCOME DEAR WAITING FOR U ALL THE TIME...

what is it??? Hannah asked
Umm i dnt know..i replied...
Ok lets go to the room aftr that we will find out...we have to take rest or we will die...hannah said and grab my hand to pull me in the lift...
We arrived in our room...it was so beautifull...

Ummm....i used to stay here whenever i came....hannnah said in exictation...

The interior design so beautifull its like a princess room al over pink consist of a master bedroom a queen sized bed white flowers were spreaded all over the room.....

Wow its too beautifulll....a swimming pool was there too in the balcony....wow i wanna swim first...i yelled in exictation...

Ohh of crse lets wear those dress let the water touch our evry part of the body...hannah said in a naughty tone. .teasing me...

Oh ya....

We changed dresses and went to the pool the water was warm heal the pain of our bodyy.. she soap mee and i do same....after 1 hour we took a short nap....

Sharp 7:30pm there was knock on the door i headed to open it....it was the manager mr.gonzale calling us for dinnerr....
I went to the room and told hannah for the dinner we get ready in 15 minutes both of we wear a gown i wear a peack pink color gown with many layers the dress was lil short too up to my knee...i wore a earing and a ring to match the outfit hannah wore a LBD too skimpy and short whe was looking too hot it was revealing her cleve..in short too sexy...we both went down staris after a while boys came and greeted us ryan was fully shocked by hannah's outfit his eyes were just popping out ron hugged me and sit beside me i give a naughty smile to hannah she know the reason and pinched me no to do....we finished our dinner.....

Hey guys excuse me..i said...
Where are u going...?? Hannah asked...
Going to loo..u enjoy the music..and..ahemm i smirked...
Oh please go now stop teasing me....hannah blushed....
I went to the loo and i was too shocked.....i cant believe my eyes.....
U are here....what the fuck u are doing here...?? I screamed...

It was eddy.....

Hey stop screaming baby....eddy said naughtly
I dont wanna see ur face again just goo....i snapped my finger at himm...
Hey baby stop listen to mee..he said while touching my hand to kissed it...
Behave ur self ....eddy...i wad too angry.....after what he did to me...
But why he is here ?why he wants me to come here??.

*******
Please vote and comment with love

Splandora.....