hang out

Beware of the heartless who makes your heart beat quickly.They're just using your heart because theirs won't start....

Elina....

I finished my work  and went to the washroom to freshen up....
After a while i drrssed up in a blue fade jeans and a white shirt...
Then i heard the honk of a car i peak from the window it was eddy look so handsome in his blue jeans an black shirt...
I waved my hand and then hurriedly went downstaris...he welcomed me...

U're looking so charming ..elli.eddy said...

Umn..thanku..i was blushing..

He opened the car door for me we settled inside....

Where is ryan and hannah...?? I asked in a curosity...

Ummm....uggg.they will catch us later i think they want some timee..alonee....he said...hesitantly...

His driver drove the car to the expensive nightclub which belongs to eddys father Mr.Enrique Anderson he owned many bars and nightclubs in rio..

My father and eddys father wrre partners earlier but for some reason they seprate and started their own business.....

We entered in the nightclub i was feeling  uncomfortable..the place was datk with dim lights in corners there was bigg bar...i wish hannah was here with mee....

Somebody tapped my shoulder when i turned 2men were standing behind me i cant see their face who r they???..
Hey young lady do u wanna dance? Am eager to dance with u.. said the first man..

No..no.. i dont dance....i said shockingly..

I was looking for eddy where was he? Why did he left me alone here??? i went to the bar and asked the waiter" where is edward??" Umm we dont know mam he didnt arrived yet....
What?? His words put me in a shock
He just arrived with me didnt u see?? I said in scared...

No mam you came here alone..if edwrd sir arrived we will  inform u mam"" he smirkedd.

I was really confused whats going on?? Wgt they are lying to me..where is eddy...?? So many question are coming out frm my mind....

I dailled his no.
SWITCHED OFF..
Ugghhh...again dailled the no.
SWITCHED OFF

I searched for another no. Its was hannah's no.  I dailled her no.
Its ringing
but no 1 is picking the call i tried 4 to 5 times but no 1 picked up....

I was really scared that time...i was hurring to go out of this place when those man grabbed me and took me to the stage they forced me to dance they were behavimg like an animal..when i spotted edward having his drink on the bar and smiling at me..i showed my hands and tried to say help me eddy am strucked here eddy plzz hlp me almost cried....

But eddy was just sming at me....
Those man were devil they were touching me...i lrotest them but they were too strong..i was failed....everything was blured in fromt my eyes...my body loosing its control suddenly there was black eyery where i was unconcious....

****
Please vote and comment...

With love splandora