kiss me!!

I don't have a type. But one thing I cansay from my dating experience is that aphysical attraction will only take you so far. So you definitely have to have a strong intellectual connection as well.

It was really hard to open my eyes my head was throbbing and it was paining like hell,when i open my eyes i found myself surrounded with two pairs of strong arm around me holding my waist strongly,i wriggle to get out from from his arm but it was quite difficult he was way stronger than me i tried to see his face and then i found omg! Eddy...whats he doing here? i mean he is here with me, cuddling me
Oh!he is looking so cute while sleepng like a baby. I can spent my whole life seeing him like this i dont want this to end then suddenly he open his eyes and i get frighten a d shut my eyes close....

U dont need to afraid! he almost whisper in my ear making me shiver his husky voice was so sexy and music to my ears...

Ummm...no..i mean.um...i sttuter badly stupid eli why are you stuttering jst be confident and say...

Shuuuss!! He put his finger on my lips...
U dnt need to explain anything i knw u are confused what ia going on trust me i havent take your advantage so chill!! I will explain evrything later....he said making me calm and rub hus thumb on my lips sweetly i was feeling tingle in my stomach....

Umm..i need to get fresh..i was trying to get out from ur embrace but i cant..i said while pouting....
And i know u will not take advantage of me i..i.tr..ummm will u lemme go now.?....i look at everwhere except him and blurt out evrything came to my mind...

Firstly! please dont pout i beg, or else i'll kiss u and i know that u dnt trust me aftrr what i did to u and i dnt expect that so u dnt need to utter which u dnt wnt...he said in a melancholy tone...

Ummmm...ok...saying this much i woke up from the bed and head straight to the washroom...

I was standing infront of mirror...and was remembering his words please dnt pout or else ill kiss u, i knw u dnt trust me, i havent take ur advantage oh! God help me why i alwys became weak infrnt of him...

For him i went to the club,for him those men start3d to flirt me,and he didnt stop them and now he is apologizing like nothing happen huh he is player elina dnt think of him be strong! Or else he will hurt u again dnt fall for his charm its his way to trap innocents....i shurrged al the thoughts out of my mind and do my job.....

Brushing ,having quik shower,i put sme vanilla flavoured body wash and the shampoo my hair took a towel oh! Crap i forget to bring my bathrobe here its in closet huh! Why i alws kept it there i curse my memo and wrapped the towel around me

Oh! God save me from that monster i dnt want him to see me in this finger crossed and i open the door oh! Gosh haah relief he is not her i almost run to closet but suddenly stop by a voice...oh shit! Not again....

R u trying to seduce me?the familiar husky deep voice said..

I turned and make a irritate face "why ill try to seduce u?" dnt i have any work except this huh,i said in a irratating tone...

Ummm...u are right! But though am saying this dnt try or else the result will be very bad for u but good for me,and my hormones become invincible...

I was numb by his words..am i deaf y cant i hear him?..
Elii! Elli! My inner voice broke my trance and i just shoo him away from the closet i changed into my shorts and a begie top and come outside...

But i cant find him there was noise coming ahh he is in washroom taking shower..

I make my hairs and put minimul make like kohl and applied chapstick...

Btw!where is hanna? Oh i guess she is with ryan havin her best moments of life i wish to have a partner like himmm..and then my wish come true am i daydreaming there is man standng 8n frnt of me but y in towel? I thought.....

Ahemmmm! i knw am hot and please dont stare am feeling like used...the asshole said crossing both arms around his chest like a prtection as if am going to rape himm...

Huh! When u will grow up? Will u mind to tell me? hannn! I asked..

Umm...ahh...never saying this he grin cockily

Destroyer huh! Eli u will never get ur prince charming if this badass always come in between i thought...

But he was really looking hot wrapped in towel around his waist his abdls were looking prominent at this age he has abs wow! He does workout too!his hair was glistening cuz of water...1 min.why the hell am drooling over him elina stop staring...and i came out from my trance he took his dress and went to the closet and came out within minutes...

I went to the kitchen and make coffee and mayo sandwich with sme fried chickn nuggets and placed everything on the table...

Wow! U cook for me so sweet gesture...he said and smirk..

Umm...am not that mean that i wont let my guests eat huh not in my nature...i said

And we started to eat when his phone beeped and he attain the call...he came after a while with a sad face

What happen? i aksed out in curiosity

Nothing dad call me he wants me to go back to rio...he said in a sad tone..

Ummm then go he is missing his son..u should go i suggest him..

Umm..ok i have to pack me bags so..bye will see u in school after weekends ok..he said..

I just nodded..

And turned on my heels but my heels broke and i was about to fall but captured by those comfy arms wohh am saved..i look at him he was looking freaked out....he took to the couch nd make me sit..

Cant u walk properly u was just about to fall if i was not there i must broke ur ankel and stop wearing those heels and from when u started wearing these u like to keep unattractive na then y u startee wearing fancy dress and heels....he said in one go

I havnt stopped u from breathing take breath and then say i said him

Umm i know but please dnt doll up like other girls u look good what u really are? Smplicity define u so keep smiple unless ur prince charming asked u to dress up for him..he said and grin sweetly..

My eyes widen how he know about the prince charming is he vampore like edward cullen in twilght wow the name also match...i thought..

No no..i cant read ur thoughts its simOKle al girls wish for a prince charming..he said and this time grin cockily..

Huh!just go and pack ur fucking bags and get the hell out from this place...i was really irritate by his tease and just blurt those curse to him...

Wooo chill lady am going...by saying this he turned to leave and i follow him to lock the door i was meter away frm him he suddenly stop at the door and turn held my face with his hands i was shivering like hell whats he trying to do oh! No is he trying to kiss me i want to speak but no words come to my mind he lean forward to me looking at my lips i closed my eyes to expereince my first kiss and he kissed my forehead i open my eyes and found him nowhere...

Huh! i was about to kiss him but thank god he just pecked my forehead but that whenever he touch me a foreign feeling took place in my heart and i feel like to fly...ohh please dnt do this too me again edward...

I Shut the door..and ran to my room and went infrint of mirror i was like tomato fully flushed red omg! am blushing....

******
Its avery late update am sorry my exams are going on and sorry for the.... grammatical&spelling,mistakes...

I will update soon till than vote my story nd cmment me ur feedback are very precious to me...

Have fun guys...