Secret??

“Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things – air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky – all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it.” –Cesare Pavese"

Elina...
I dont knw what u want but i dnt wnt u to here and how dare u to face me....no guilts in ur eyes aftr that incident huh...such a pevert u are i hate u get the hell out of here....i screamed at him almost tears in my eyes...

Baby...look at me.....baby please dnt sussh me like this...am really sorry what i have done with u i dnt wana do that but i have to elii look at me.....i wanna tell something reall important....edward said holding me in hhis arms tightly....

Hey just leave me........i shouted at him... he was stronger than me so i was fail to escape from his arms.....

suddenly he loose his hands and i took the advantage and ran way from that place....

Hey where were u...y so late anythng serious y r u tking so deep breath....hannah popped up mny question at a time....

Umm...please take me to the room ill tell u everything....

We went to our room and i explained evrything to hannah she was shock too  that eddy is here....

Umm...u should listen to him once i knw u dnt wanna see him but i thnk he must have reason or else y he will cone here for u.... hannah said suspiciously.....

Bt i dnt wnna meet him...he ia a liar cheater fu***ng a**hole....

Yes he is a bastard....but please meet him and clarify ur curiosity....

Umm...okk only for u ill mwet himm....

I take out my phone......
Texted eddy...
Me:ill meet u tomorrow at the ranch at 5pm

After few minutess my phone beeped...

Eddy:umm...ok...ill meet u bt not at ranch at starbucks cafe plese....

Me:okkk...done but only fr hlfn hr il nt stay after a  minute...

Eddy:ok as u wish..bye good night take care baby and pleasr dnt be so angry with me i tell u tommorow everything i promise....

Me:um..ok bye...

I kept my phone aside and went to sleep...

Next morning.....

I wake up early took shwr nd got ready in my denims and a white shrt with a beatifull neckpiece....hannah was ready too she was lookin more priterr in her short jumpsuit... we went diwnstairs and met the boys...

Ahh al ready guyss....i said in excitment ...

Yup almost.....ron said hlf huggng me

Ohh lets move then we have lots of thngs to see...uhu am super excited....

the car is waiting madam please come someone said to hannah...

We al settled in the car nd its strtd its a new journey strt pheww....the scenerio of gerogio as awsome the georgia's utumn brings an sunny and a chilly weathr too uhuu we all were enjyn and clk pics al d way....its  almost 4:30pm nd i hv to go to the starbucks at 5 to met that jerk so i was early at hotel ron ryan nd hannah was hnging out i came back to the hotel...unlocked my room when a pair of hands grabbed me frn my waist
....i ws unable to move i lift up my fsce i was shocked to see eddy...

Hey leave me...or ill gonna .shout...leavee took off ur filty hands from me....leavww.....uhhhhg...i tried a lot to escaoe but his hold was too strong...

Baby.stay here i need u badly nw..i..i..ummm..sryy if i behve badly with thn am sryy..he release me aftr thnkn abt somethng he ws looking too serious ths tym....

What hpend why ur here u said tht u wil be at stsrbucks...nd i cnt find starbucks in my room....i said him teasing him....

Umm i knww...i have to share somethng serious with u realy serious he said in a bold tune...

Um...okk...sit on the couch .....and start do u need watr?...i asked..

Umm no i want u beside....he said pointing his fingrs to the couch....

I sit beside him....

Ummm.m i dnt knw wht to say actuly its abt ur mom....abt u and about that incident too... plzz dnt utter a wrd i knw u will get shock but plzz be quite am here fr u....eddy said his tone was scaring me...

Um..okkk i'l listen without utrng a wrd umm...i assured him i ready to gulp u alk the truth....

Um....ur mom is nt ur mom..actully she is ur step mom u lost ur reall mother er heart failed whn she brought up u i get ti knw by this from my paa...actully me mom dad and ur mom dad were frnds frm childhood my dad use to like u r mom her name was ishika she was frm india but grow up in rio....after her death ur father thought that u need a mothers love thts y she married to mrs.cyrus..when he married her but she had a son of 2yrs old with her so she trun u with him u were so small thn......eddy said this is nt end he just sighed and gulp water...

After hearing all this tears flowed down frm my eyes nd i didnt recognise...eddy hold me and hugged me tightly i was cuddling in his arms and sobbing he plant a kiss on my forehead assuring me that am with u baby plz dnt cry i cnt see u like ths its realyy painfull......but u gv me tat pain already a week befor u forgt that  ....i screamed..
That was not me...actully i was realyy angry on u thn...so i did that to u but after that i realised that i was so in love with u i cny cope up frm that guilt so i put that lettr on that day onwards i knw u will turn up here.....and see u are hereem...baby if ur not comfertabl ill tell u the rest strt aferwards take some rest baby ......
umm...plzz i realyy need a brk i didnt knw that i lost my mother and the truth was been kept secrt fr so many years...i went to my bedroom with eddys help and slep in his arms cuddling himm i was nt in state to listen the rest stry....

******
Please vote and comment guys....and gve me reviews about it i knw am late and am not so good writer its my frst stry....so please frgv me for the mistakes...

With love splandora....