Chapter 5

Declan's P.O.V

I sighed as I watched the little human walk straight past three Elinvas without a care in the world. Either she was insane or she didn't fear them, probably the first, I thought. I shifted back and trudged up to her. I grabbed her wrists and flung her over my shoulder. She huffed and punched my shoulders consistently. Her punchs were strong but not painful. She gave up and just folded her arms. She was pissed from the aura she gave off.

She wasn't talking to me and that was fine. She'd talk when she's hungry. I dropped her to the ground and she kicked my shin. I winced but not as much. Then she kicked my balls. I lost my breath and fell to the floor.

She grinned down at me evilly and walked over to the kitchen. I groaned as I stood. I squatted a few times before they didn't hurt as much anymore. I was pissed. Being nothing but nice to her and she kicks me. I was not tolerating disrespect in my own home. I stride over to her and gripped her by the forearms and pinned her to a wall, gently but firm. She flinched but said nothing. Her eyes were unreadable.

"Don't you ever disrespect me again in my own home. I have been nothing but nice to you and you nailed me where it counts. We could get the Kitty thing you want back to you. But ever disrespect me and I'll send you to live with Auduji." I smirked, she wouldn't last two hours with the jokerster perv.

River's eyes narrowed with hatred in her eyes, "Don't carry me like I'm nothing but a sack of damn potatoes and we won't have a problem. Get me my Kitty back here and who ever the hell this Auduji person is can go suck a dick."

"Don't worry little, that's the women in the brothel are for." Auduji's voice rang as I set River down and watched him close the door to my house.

River whirled around as saw Auduji, her eyes widened.

--------------------------------------------

River's P.O.V

The man was adorer! He looked like a cheeky nerd with out the glasses. The ones that has all the hidden strength behind his intelligence. His white hair was spiky and his had the strangest shade of orange eyes imaginable. Wait, why did he have orange eyes?

"Why do you have orange eyes? And white hair? You're young." I blurted out, I was never good at holding my thoughts back.

"Well little, I'm a shifter like Declan over there so what did you expect? Green eyes? Nah, my mother is part Elvin so I got the white hair and her eyes. What else did you except?" He raised an barely visible brow at me.

"Maybe a less sarcastic asshole, and maybe pointy ears and you being shorter." I smirked.

What? He did say Elf so I thought I could tease him. If this was the afterlife I could care less what I did wrong this is getting strange. I want Kitty. At the thought, I turned towards a smart ass Declan and place my hand on my hips.

"Shouldn't you be getting Kitty? Like now?" I asked snarky.

Declan leaned against the door frame to the kitchen and crossed his arms and shrugged.

"Should I be?"

"Yes, now get moving." I rolled my eyes and turned back to Auduji.

He was smirking and rovering his eyes along my naked body. Only then did I realize I was naked. I stalked up to him and pushed his head up so his eyes met mine, "Eyes up here."

I patted his cheek and walked into the room I woke up in. I pulled a random drawer open and pulled a shirt over my head. It fell to my knees. It smelled spicy like nutmeg and sweet like warm honey. A hint of rain storm but it was savory.

I walked out and sat down as Auduji made coffee I think and he sat down in front of me. He was vaguely familiar and I moved my legs which were sore, but not from running. I wondered why.

"Did it hurt?"

Huh? What the hell bells is he talking about?

"Did what hurt?"

"When you fell from the sky and into my saddle?"

"That's the corniest pick up line ever." I scoffed.

He looked confused, "Little, if I was trying to hook up with you, you'd already be on your back with your legs spread wide open and begging for me." He winked.

I glared at him and tried not to let the blush rise through my neck to my cheeks.

"Whatever, I guess it would explain why my body is sore."

Auduji's smile grew. Shit, he comes a sexual retort. I'm betting five bucks.

"Well that can't just be why your body is sore. Did ya take a round with Declan over there? He's a real ladies man when he was a teen." Auduji said casually. Knowing Declan was a ladies man ticked me off more then I thought it did, but I shoved that aside quickly.

"Well that's the past. Here River, your Kitty is here. " Declan's voice called out and in raced a massively large wolf and tackled me.

I laughed and pushed Kitty aside. I got up and kissed Declan on the cheek to show that I was thanking him. I felt the rush of sparks go through my body but I ignored it.

Kitty went up to Declan and licked his hand as well as Auduji. That was strange because she never did that to anyone except me. She must have liked them.

------------------------------------------

Auduji's P.O.V

Why did I have a sneak suspicion that River and Declan both had something between them? Must be the sexual tension I built with River. Hey she asked for it.

"Careful Auduji, she's like an Elinva, her bite is fatal." Declan mind-linked me.

I met his eyes and nodded. I wanted to see how he would react if I did something and I knew I would be slapped but hey it's experimenting.

I walked up to River and slapped her ass. She twisted around and slapped my cheek. It hurt her more than me. And I got my theory proven. Declan growled barely audibly and mind-linked me.

"What the hell, Audu? She could be mated for all we know? What the fuck is going on in your head?" Declan growled his eye flashing with anger.

I smirked.

"Whatever Dec, don't let your temper get the best of you." I chided through the mind -link.

Declan merely growled.

----------------------------------------

River's P.O.V

I scoffed after Auduji had the guts to slap my ass. I slapped him and watched the unknown conversation between the two males.

I huffed, "Whatever, I'm taking Kitty for a walk." I turned to Kitty, "Come on."

She followed me out the house and into the forest.

*Author's Note*

What do you think? What's your thoughts on Auduji? River? Declan? Anyways I hope you enjoy, Kitties:)