Chapter 7

*Author's Note*

This is just River's P.O.V, the song for this chapter would be I Will Not Bow bu Breaking Benjamin. Her and her argument with the council. ^.^ Enjoy Kitties!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to my face being pressed up against a warm something. I pressed closer to it, seeking it's warmth. Then I realized that the something was Declan; I popped my eyes open and shoved him, causing me fall off the bed. I growled in frustration. Naga raised her head and tilted it along with Kitty. I shook my head and got up off the dirt floor.

I patted down my butt and sighed. I peered at Declan's sleeping frame. His tall frame made his feet hang out the bed frame. It looked funny to see a huge tall man having his feet hang out like he was a two feet dangle there. His black hair was long but not long is barely met his shoulders. It fanned out and waved around his supermodel face. His face was chiseled yet kind.Strong yet soft. It was fascinating.

He must have been, what? 6'4 maybe? He definitely passed Link and Sam's height by either five or seven inches. I went to the kitchen while having the pack follow me. I petted Carson and Milo while going to fridge. I pulled out steaks-which there was plenty of- and threw them each a steak. They ate silently as I made breakfast.

It was strange how I came into this world for one day and I feel at home here. At peace. I made me and Declan some hard boiled eggs and bacon- at least that's what it looked like. I ate mine and went to the backyard. Kitty followed and wanted to go for a run, so I shifted into my Auerälife form and took off with the pack at my heels. We stopped at the lake and drank water from there.

"Alpha, what race are you? You aren't a Shomenia like Declan nor a Elivn mix like Auduji. What are you?" Milo asked.

I sighed, "I'm what you call a Human. And dont call me alpha, call me River." I mind linked to all.

They all nodded. We headed to the house and saw Declan standing there with a woman about 5'11. I stifled a growl and approached them. The girl's eyes widened and took out a pistol and aimed. I growled at the gun and glared at her and Declan. Declan who then realized it was me, slapped the gun out of her hands and she turned her icy glare at him.

"Why the hell are you protecting a mutt like that? Her and this pack will kill us, have you gone insane?" The girl with blue eyes hissed at him quietly as if I couldn't hear her.

'Stupid bitch.' I grumbled, Kitty agreed.

"That is the alien I told you about. The girl has somehow gained herself the ability to shift into a Auerälife and that's her pack. Give her the clothes you brought." Declan told her as if she was stupid.

'Well, she kinda is.' I thought. As if Declan alone heard me, he shot me a warning glare and sent me on my way into his room.

I shifted and changed into her clothes. They fitted loosely and I was fine with me. I strolled into the kitchen and greeted the pistol girl with blue eyes. She had natural white blonde hair and her name was Nakana. She was also Declan's sister. Oops? Maybe I shouldn't have insulted her? Oh well.

"So River... I heard you and Declan will be meeting with the council today?" Nakana asked as she bit into a fruit.

"Yep. Then I'll be out of Declan's hair and back on earth. Hopefully." I whispered the last part. They didn't hear it.

We sat in awkward silence till Declan said we had to leave to be at the meeting. I left with the pack behind me, Kitty and Naga leading.

--------------------------------------------

We stood in front of 24 council members that all looked from a Star Wars movie. Some looked like Wookie to Messia all the way to C3P0. It was like a horrible reenactment. They sat their quietly as Auduji and Declan spoke on how I got here. They discussed something and then a Wookie looking woman- I think- and spoke to me directly.

"River McClain, you are here because you have died on your world, correct?" Her black eyes watched me.

"Yes, I suppose. But what do-"

"Silence it was a simple yes or no question." She said icily.

I scoffed and leaned on my leg defiantly, "Excuse me, but if I think correctly, me ending up on your planet because of me being dead has nothing to do with you. And please speak kinder to me, my pack doesn't like your tone towards me." I said while glaring at the councilmen.

"Young lady, I have you know if you wish to survive this meeting and not be killed again, I suggest watching your tone and controlling your mutts."

I growled loudly,"Bite me."

The room got quiet and I watched the councilmen, Declan, and Auduji stiffen as the ugly lady got up.

"Is that a challenge?" She asked curiously.

'What is she playing at? Why did her mood just change' I thought, narrowing my eyes at her slightly.

"Depends. Would I be sent to death? Or would I have to fight you? Or what? To be honest, I frankly don't care really." I shrugged casually and looked at my nails with false interest.

The council woman sat down, backing down from her challenge of course and discussed something with the others. I saw my pack sit down again and the boys un-stiffen themselves.

"Declan Finarjiko, you are in care of this woman, correct?" The Wookie asked.

Declan bowed deeply and nodded. 'Kiss up.' I thought. Delcan shot me a glare. I sent one back.

"You and Auduji Hasbeqial are to teach her our ways and learn how to be a Fighter of Unkan'rai. She has potential," Wookie lady turned to me, "You shall learn our ways and be taught. Fight againest these obligations, you signed off on your death warrent. Council dismissed." They all stood and left.

I was steeming, why didn't I get a say in this? Oh right, I'm the bloody alien in this fucking planet. I refuse to listen to a fur ridden woman and a bunch of Star Wars rejects. Hell no, I stormed out the building with the pack at my heels. I shifted as I saw Auduji and Declan heading my way. They knew I was pissed and I was about to take off.

Before they got to me, I took off into the south directions. The pack surrounding me as I ran. I refused to bow. I won't let my life be written by a 'government'. I am me, and I listen to me. I write my own story. 'I swear to this that, that Wookie woman will not write my fate or destiny, I River McClain,do that. Not her.' I thought as we ran deeper into the woods.

*Author's note*

Kinda intense, huh? That isn't the last of the Wookie woman. Hope you enjoyed. Live long and prosper my Kitties :).( Star Trek for those of you who don't know what that is)