Chapter 10

Author's note: On Earth, time is much faster then on Unkan'rai. It's maybe as to where its been three weeks of River being there, has been a year on Earth. Just to let you know. Enjoy, Kitties!^.^

__________________________

Link's P.O.V

It's been about a year since the death of River. Time has passed and I gained control trust from the mousy little blonde, Elia. I planned on making my move on killing Elia two nights from now. I was ecclesiastically excited about this.

---------------------------------------------

Elia's P.O.V

Link seemed to be in love with me, but my instincts told me something was up. I ignored it, just wanting to spend time with my boyfriend.

---------------------------------------------

River's P.O.V

I silently stalked Declan in the forest as my other form, as part of my unbearable training. I shook my head as I decided to take an uncalled for brake. I just plopped down and basked in the shadows.

I must have dozed off because next thing I know, Declan is grabbing my tail and threw me into the icy water. I yelped as the frigid water hit my fur. I climbed out the water. I growled Declan and pounced on him. My weight over topped him and he fell. I shifted, momentarily forgetting I was naked and pinned him.

I smirked cockily and stared down at him. His eyes scanned my face, before rovering quickly over my body. I didn't really realize what he was doing, his eyes lifted back to mine before I could narrow my eyes accusingly.

When he met my gaze, I felt trapped. Stuck in place. What a sight to see if it wasn't from our point of views. I slowly slid off of him as he sat up, he tossed his shirt to me, but I watched his muscles rip and tremble with his jerky sudden movements. As if he didn't have control of his body.

I slowly put on the shirt but I couldn't rip my gaze away from his eyes. He looked like he couldn't either.

We just sat their watching each other, not moving but just watching. It was strange but something was happening here and no one wanted to make the first move.

Declan started to stand and walk towards me with determination in his eyes when Auduji picked the perfect moment to walk in.

"So... How's about we stop with the training tonight and go home for more of River's home cooked meals?" He grinned widely, oblivious to what was happening when he stepped in.

'Good, at least he doesn't know anything.' I thought with an eye roll.

"Fine." I said dryly as I whistled for my pack.

They came running with an Foereln dragged behind them. Theres our food for tonight. We trudged home as the rain decided to let loose a watery hell on us. I growled at the cold water hitting my bare skin- not that the water cared.

We made it to my house and I had the boys carry the buck into the house and chop it up as I took a shower and dried the pack down.

I was trying to see what was going on back at the forest with me and Declan. It was a pull, an extremely strong one. I pushed down that pull and finished my cold shower- I needed one when it came to what just happened back there.

I put on a pair of dark leather pants and a black tank top. I pulled a comb through my hair and walked back into the kitchen where Declan and Auduji were in an intense conversation. I knocked on the door frame for them to acknowledge me and stepped in.