Sequel is out!!

So hey guys, the sequel is out and about. It's called Trapped. I decided the first idea. And I'll give you guys the prologue to see if you'd care to read it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Trapped

Prologue

Alice Walsh trudged through the messy hallway of her house to get to her brother's room. Camden was a peaceful little three year old and constantly made noises that would have been funny to a normal family. But the Walsh's were anything but normal.

"Mommy?" Camden's green eyes looked at her curiously.

Alice shook her head while smiling sadly.

Maybe if my mother wasn't out "working" she would have cooed on how Camden wants her.' Alice thought with a bittersweet smile as she grabbed Camden and rocked him to sleep. When he fell asleep, Alice placed him in his bed and went to the kitchen to make her father dinner.

She prepared a filet of fish and lemon  rice with chips and a cold beer mug and the actual beer next to the mug. She stood there, anxiously waiting for her father's return from the pub.

'Maybe he's gambling tonight', the front door slams. 'Thought to soon.' She grumbles mentally.

"Who- Alice, where's dinner?" Her father, Samuel Walsh, yelled.

She scampered to grab his coat and kiss his cheek like he taught her to do. She led him to his dinner and waited in the corner if he needed anything else. He clanked the beer opened and poured it into the mug. He took a hearty gulp and ate his food with greed.

Alice dared glance at her body. It was pale and thin. Most people thought she was bulimic- which she wasn't. She disgusted herself.

"Alice... Did you look at the beer you gave me?" Her father's icy toned voice frightened her.

Alice shook her head no. She was to scared to talk.

"No? Whore come here." He growled out. She came to his call like a dog waiting for a bone, yet this wasn't a bone she'd be getting.

"Read the label and tell me what beer I'm suppose to have tonight." He put the beer in front of her fear reddened face.

Her eight year old mine couldn't process the words, she was to scared to think.

"It says B-blue M-moon, daddy." She stuttered, gulping loudly.

"And what beer is it tonight, slut?" He asked, gripping the back of Alice's neck and yanked her up so they looked eye in eye as he stood in his 6" foot frame.

She whimpered, she felt stupid for thinking today was Saturday instead of Friday. She knew was going to get punished.

"C-corina, daddy. I'm so-" a distinct sound of flesh meeting flesh followed by a bone cracking echoed in the house.

Alice fell to the floor whimpering in pain cupping her possibly broken cheek. Her father grabbed the bottle and broke it against the table. It shattered and she looked at the display of the pointy shiny glass pointing her way. For an eight year old, she's seen to much, been through to much to be scared of a drunken man with a broken beer glass. But she was. It wasn't any man, it was her father.

"Maybe you should learn to keep your mouth shut, and pay attention more." He grinned evilly, a dark glint captured his green eyes, "punishment time." He said in a singsong voice.

"Daddy no!" Alice cried out before he grabbed her and jabbed the beer bottle across her throat. Swiping it carelessly back and forth on her throat, blood pooling over his hand. He didn't care.

She felt herself fall sometime within an hour. She looked up and read her fathers lips. He said: Go to your room and clean yourself up, no dinner for you tonight. She nodded and went to her room. Her room was the attic. Alice held her throat as she went upstairs and went to the bathroom in her room. The girl in the mirror wasn't the same girl she was three years ago.

Her black hair was short and choppy. Her blue eyes dull and full of sorrow and pain for one so young. Her face hollow, gaunt, empty. Her cheek was only swollen, not broken. She cleaned her throat and applied stitches herself. Of living in this house taught her anything it was to cook, clean and self medicate.

She tried to talk, but something prevented her. She thought it was because of the stitches. She went to the mattress on the floor, the thing she called a bed. She thought she could talk again, but her voice never came back.

Anywhores, that's the prologue. Enjoy it go read it. Cuz I have nothing to do. Comment when ya want the next update. Seriously bored so go check out the book. Later my Pervy weirdos :p

~Gigi