Epilouge

*7 years later*

Sia and Dylan ran around the house tugging at each other's hair. The twins were daddy's girls. Maximus was the one year old every mother wanted. He's sweet and doesn't make a fuss at night. Kitty's pups where Sias' and Netherlands five year old tackled Declan as he walked through the door.

"Mmm" Maximus called, he hasn't said his first word yet, but were hoping it's soon. His name full name is Maximus Auduji Finarjiko. Sia is Sia lee Finarjiko. And Dlyan being Dlyan Willow Finarjiko. Nakana would babysit them when Declan and I went on date nights. I miss having Auduji's pervy self and he would have loved my kids.

I kissed Declan and handed Maximus to him.

"Love you kiddo." Declan whispered to Maximus.

"What about us, daddy?" The twins asked in unison.

We chuckled, they had matching black hair but their eyes were different. Sia had green eyes that turned purple when she was mad. Dylan had purple eyes that turned orange when she was mad.

"I love you both. But I love mommy a lot." And he start to kiss me. I giggled. The girls screamed cooties and ran off.

I took Maximus and rustled his hair, a shock of red hair and his eyes two completely different colours. One green one purple.

"Auduuuu" Maximus chanted. I looked at him. Why would he be trying to say his name?

Wait, his first word! Declan and I looked at each other and laughed. " Audu, Audu, Audu" he chanted.

Later that night I tucked the kids to bed and went to sit on couch with Declan.

"You know I love you?" Declan asked.

"No I don't believe so. Remember, I lie to myself that you don't." I teased him.

He grinned mischievous. "Should I change your mind? You shouldn't lie to yourself, you know."

"Yea but it's just as fun to annoy you. I love you." I kissed his lips.

"Love you too." He told me.

I might have had a horrible life, but if it meant it would lead to this, then I'd do it over again.

*Author's Note*

Done!!! What do you think? You like? You hate? Tell me something. Don't worry I plan on writing a book two for our pervy guy on Earth. I really love you all for reading this book. I hope you enjoy kitties. :P

~Gigi