Chapter 13

*I plan on making this chapter short, sorry but its kinda just with what's going on. :p Enjoy my kitties

River's P.O.V

I sat down close to Kitty and Carson. Milo and Naga hauled off the meal away from us. I dozed off since it was a quite night. I woke up to the pack growling at the tall shadowed figure in front of me. I growled and bared my huge canines.

The figure chuckled huskily, "You know you should pick a better hiding place, Little." It was Auduji!

I mind linked him, "What the hell are you doing here? Go the hell away!" I gritted my jaw and let a threatening growl out.

"Well you need to come home. Forget about Dec and everything, we need to talk. There are complications going on. If not for yourself, but for your best friend here who has become like a annoying loving brother to you." He asked sweetly.

I couldn't just kick him away because of one man. A man that crushed me, but just a man none the less.

"Fine." I mind linked.

We walked home and I shifted when I got into my room. My human body was sore and stiff. I bent in different angles hearing the cracking and popping noises my body made. I took a shower and harshly cleaned the grim and dirt and blood off of me.

I finished and put on a baggy shirt and shorts. Bra and underwear already in place. I went to the living room and plopped onto the couch next to Aude. I threw my legs on his lap and waited exactingly for him to start talking.

He started an told me from everything after I left to how I have people trekking me. I sat there indifferent. When wasn't I, River McMclain, not being chased by something? Always.

"Well I don't care. Besides I don't care if Dec is in a miserable state. He did it to himself." I crossed my arms and huffed.

Aude casted me a side glance and scoffed. "Liar."

"Twatwaffling douchenugget." I poked my tongue out at him.

"What?" He looked confused.

"Nothing," I got up and whistled for the pack, they needed out. "Let's go. I'm taking them to pee, be right back." I told Aude as I closed the door.

I watched the pack spread to go do their business. Then I saw him. I stood in fear. It couldn't be, he can't be here. This is a nightmare.

Link stood there. With his dark blonde hair into a buzz cut and his slight built body stood tall before me. I shrieked, Link was in front of me, I knew this was wrong. I growled and shifted. I lunged for him.

"Awee, lookie here. Little River thinks she can get away how cute." Link smirked.

I circled him and mind linked my pack telling them to go get help. I pounced towards Link. But a arrow was lodged in my shoulder. I howled in pain and charged again. A dagger slashed along my body and the under tone of my hind leg. I felt sleepy suddenly. The arrow must have had something on it to make me sleep.

A woman with blonde hair appeared and smirked, "So this is the alien I was assigned to kill? Too easy." She smirked.

I growled at her, "Don't waste your breathe, slut. Your death is going to be slow and painful," she turned to Link, "Link, be a sweet heart and pick her up and lets go. I already placed the note. Come on." She faded out of my groggy view.

My eyelids dropped, but I saw Link's face last and my blood coat his hands before I dropped into an abyss.

*Author's Note*

Dun dun dunnnn! She's been taken! Hope you enjoy the cliffhanger. Hope you enjoyed my kitties:)