Sequel Ideas

So hey guys, I'm having trouble with ideas to Auduji's story. I have two ideas, you tell me which one you like better.

~Gigi

Idea 1:

Auduji woke up at his best friend, River's planet, Earth. His aged slowed and now he's a 19 year old kid going to Dale high, trying to blend in until he figures he way back to Unkan'rai.

Alice Walsh is a freak. She's a mute because of her father. A father who beats her, a mother who whores herself around and a little brother to take care of. Her escape is Dale high. Though she's bullied at school she loves it there. She sees things most people see when they're drugged up. Everything was fine and normal for a small town until a lord of the Rings wannabe albino kid comes to town.

Her life isn't so simple when she bumped into the albino kid one day.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Idea 2:

Alice Walsh is from Kanira, she's a spy warrior to see how Earth technology process is going, but what she didn't count on is meeting a warrior from Unkan'rai.

Auduji started a job at the FBI. He doesn't know how he ended up working for Earthlings, but it just happened. He's been working at his apartment trying to contact River and Declan. He's so close to talking to them and going through the portal.

Everything is going good in his temporary life until he's assigned to work with Alice. He knew she was a Kaniran by her elfish/dog like ears and feline kohl eyes.

They get close but the problem is, they can't find the next portal to send them to either Unkan'rai or Kanira. They don't want to walk away from each other, they haven't realized it but their mates.

So which idea. Tell me which is good. Till then my pervy weirdos :p

~Gigi