Chapter 14

Declan's P.O.V

I walked past the brothel near my house, and Quinn walks out and grins slyly as she walked over and clung to my arm. She was one of the regulars while River was gone. Her blonde hair in a pixie bob. Brown eyes glazed with the lust that comes with being a whore. Pale, chapped lips somehow looking seductive yet unpleasing to me.

"How are you doing, big fella?" She purred as she ran her fingers slowly up and down my arm.

I shrugged her away, "Not now, Quinn."

She pouted, her bottom lip jutting out, "Why not?"

"I'm going to go look for my River." I looked down at her with an unyielding glare.

"What's a River? Do you mean that virgin stuck up that won't bed you?awe come on, I'm here, let's have a little fun." She tugged my arm.

I growled and riped my arm off of slutty grip.

"No Quinn, I'm going to look for my River and I'm not looking for a easy bedding." I snarled, my animal proud that I didn't surcome to her seductive ways.

Quinn pouted, but strutted away. I spotted Auduji grinning at me as he came up to me.

"Good job, ya skuck. You didn't think with your cock and bed the whore." He grinned jovailily but turned serious, "Have you caught her scent yet?" The lad loved River like a sister.

I shook my head and casted my eyes down.

Auduji snickered at me, "What so funny, Elivn?"

"Nothing, just that River is now at my house, I found her." I glared at him and slapped the backside of his head.

Audu rubbed it and started heading to his house with me at his heels.

--------------------------------------------

River's P.O.V

I groaned, it's been five hours of torture. Six hours since I was takened from Auduji's home. The woman- Aina- always came in with a evil mask on her face, and a assortment of knives and daggers. I bared countless of bleeding wounds on my body. She craved over the words she wrote on my stomach and arms. I didn't feel it, merely just sat down like a good puppy and took the beating.

Hell, even Link couldn't bare to watch her run over the reopening wounds, watching the blood slowly drip from my pale body and soundlessly hit the dirt floor. She took her time making mindless conversation with me not that I ever replied. She'd leave after she got bored.

When she left after this final torture, I read what she's imprinting on my pale body. The words were 'whore', 'slut', 'alien'. She took her time to make the writing fancy too. I just watched fantastically as my blood slid down my forearms, making a trail of dried blood look new again. My eye was swollen from a punch I received when I bit her hand. It was worth it.

I slipped through consciousnesses and unconsciousness. Through life and death. Awake and asleep. Just barely there to know that this wasn't a dream, but a unstable reality I can't control. A madness that crept itself into my life and burned any remains of my sanity that laid in the back of my logical mind, or at least what was left of it.

Link came in sometime later and fed me water and a slice of apple, saying something about keeping you alive for more fun. I barely chewed, I didn't want to eat or drink. Just wanted to cave into this hell that swallowed me whole and teasing my freedom with a glimmer of light that's pulled from me when I jump to close to it.

He left and closed the door. My stomach would where the word 'alien' was, appeared infected. The smell of infection and puss fumed the air. I didn't even gag. I actually hoped that it would kill me before Aina did. I didn't want to die by a monster's hand, I wanted to die as me. Cliché I know but I rather die by my own body killing me then a woman's hand that had some grudge against me. Her getting paid is just a bonus to her.

My thoughts broke when the door opened, Aina stepped in with a person followed in behind. My left eye widened at the sight. The woman behind Aina was Ma'shiadinga. That bitch was the one paying Aina! No wonder the daggers looked so high priced. Only I standing at death's door would notice that the daggers killing me are expensive.