Chapter 1

- Physically Rich , Mentally & Emotionally Poor .

Royalty Diaz

Trophy . Is all I will ever be in his eyes . I was only here to make him look good .
His dark , soulless eyes were as cold as they looked , But I could only notice . He constantly reminded me of my heartless father . They believe woman were nothing but trophies . Being born in a wealthy family seems to be the" golden life " to the middle class & the poor . But they only see the outside & doesn't have a clue to what really goes on . when we got married, he made it sure that I was just his
bitch and I was here to make him look good . although he said I was " undeniably gorgeous " he didn't treat me as such.

" ROYALTY!" my bastard of a husband called . I wiped my tears and left my seat . I walked into his office and stood before him .

" yes love?" I forced a smile on my face . " do you love me?"

He asked. I was slightly confused by his question . " y-yes my love" .
I cursed at myself , I knew I would regret what I'd just said .

" your lying " he said softly.

" sweetie i-". " SHUT THE HELL UP!" he yelled making me jump.

He got up from his five thousand dollar , cherry blossom desk , and walked over to me slowly
I started to panic and I backed up. " William please" he laughed

" I love you but you don't love me! "

I started to trembling over my words . he grabbed me by my arms and started shaking me . my eyes begin to water as he threw me on the floor.

" you stupid bitch! You will love me! "

He started to throw Punch's every where I tried covering myself up as much as I can . my eyes were blurred and I continued to cry and plead .
" William please stop!" I cried one last time . he looked at me as I cried he yanked me up by my hair .

" do you love me!" I looked at him " yes I love you " I sniffled

He smiled at me and kissed my lips . he looked at me lustfully . and started to kiss my collar bone.

" good girl" he started to kiss my neck and unbutton my shirt.
I sat there emotionlessly as he pleased himself with my body . This happened almost everyday and I still couldn't handle it . I wish I could run away but last time he threatened to killed me. I remember the very first time I went to his mother for help once and she said " oh god what did you do?" She shocked me , I thought she was a mother figure but I was wrong . she knew he was gonna abuse me , and had the damn nerve to ask me , what did I do! .
he often said " don't nobody love you but me" but how could you abuse someone you love physically & verbally? And most times it was physically.
Once he finished he told me to go upstairs . I ran up stairs to the bathroom . I burst threw the door and cut on the switch .

I looked at my face and my heart instantly broke . I took a look in the mirror once again and say to myself

" baby girl you can't survive like this "

First Chapter what do you guys think give me feedback!