Chapter 28

Excuse Mistakes

Royalty Diaz
( Four Month's & Two Weeks )

· Pictures Are At The Top , Of Royalty's Oufit , Hair & Make-up & The Baby's Closet . Just Scroll Threw You'll See Them ·

" baybeh we just did fo' rounds dis morning ." he said grabbing my roaming hands . i pouted , lately all i've want was sex i craved it so badddd. And if you had sex with august ? You'd want it just as bad as me .

" give daddy ah kiss mama." i grabbed his neck and pulled him down to my height. I kissed him and added my tongue he pulled me closer and gripped my butt. I groaned in his mouth as he let go . he bit his lip and smirked at me.

" damn baybeh ya freaky as hell ." my mouth dropped open and i laughed. " you made me this way !" i ran after him .

I stood in front of the door and crossed my arms ." don't go baaaabeee." i stomped and whined . he laughed and pulled me into him . big mistake .

" baybeh i'll be back ite? I gotta check on shit at da shop ." he laughed .he let me go and i jumped on him locking my arms and legs around him & burying my face in his neck. trust me i had one hell of a grip .

" royal-"

" no i said no ." i said mufffled into his neck.

" baybeh let me go ." he said laughing. But it wasn't funny to me i was serious didn't want him to leave him he knows how clingy i am right now.

" ite i guess i can't eat ya tha soul outta body like dis ." my eyes widened and i jumped down. He ran out the door laughing. I smacked my lips and plopped on the couch .

i looked at my phone and grabbed it . before i could unlock it someone banged on the door. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked out the peep hole . i shook my head as i let aaliyah in.

" oooooh royalty im so fucking pissed right now!" she said pacing in the living room . i closed the door and locked it .

" what's wrong?" i said facing her.

" chris stupid ass ex kim ! She keeps calling me and telling me that chris is hers !! like bitch do she know i'll beat the shit outta her ? everybody knows im with all that fighting shit!" i giggled a little and hid my face in my hand.

" liyah calm down you are pregnant , almost two month's pregnant at that . so your not fighting anyone . what did chris say to her?"

She blushed and bit her lip . " he told her to stop calling him and that he has a child on the way and that he loves me ." i gasped and cooed. I can't believe chris said that . he's so nonchalant and all hard i can't believe he said he loved aaliyah .

" i knowwwww." she blushed happly.

" you love him too i can tell." i said smirking .

She blushed and walked past me to the couch . i ran over and sat beside her . she faced me and smiled . " okay im in love & ro im so scared because last time i was in love damon ...he changed and so did my body different bruises everyday inside and out. I just can't go threw that again , i won't. "

I nodded . aaliyah is one of those people who you could never tell they've been through anything . she covers up her pain and locks it away. You would never know unless you ask her or she just tells you.

" and you won't liyah everythings gonna be just fine with you , chris & the baby . " i smiled.

She smiled. " maybe being a mother isn't going to be that bad ." i smiled. " it won't be bad trust me."