Chapter 5

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT !!

#TTCL DROPPED DECEMBER 11, 2015 , This is August's SOPHOMORE ALBUM!! He Put His Blood , Sweat And Tears In The Making Of :
          (This Thing Called Life)
It Is Available On Itunes And Everywhere Else Soo Yall Go Cop His New Album!!

I promise you won't regret it
#ALSINA NATION OR DIE
#InAugustWeTrust

Excuse mistakes, Enjoy

New Orleans , Louisiana

" the one with the attractive soul "

I sat down at his table and i had finished crying my eyes out .
he sat across from me clearly feeling uncomfortable. I wiped my face and looked at the wall.
" im sorry i dont know what ta say , im sorry you had ta go threw dis."

I looked at him instantly. He looked at me with pure sympathy.

" thank you...for helping me cause i needed it "

"no problem baby girl " he said . I moved my hair out of my face and i looked at him . " why do you care? I mean im a stranger to you , your a stranger to me ." i said

He laughed and started to play in
his curly hair. " cause im not the "thug" you think i am , i gotta heart "

I smiled again . " why didn't ya leave when he first started puttin his hands on you?" he clenched his jaw , this wasn't the time or place but he was so attractive to me not just on the outside either , he seemed like a calm soul but also a hurt soul . I stared at him trying to read him but it was very hard because he had this intense stare . " i loved him , i thought he would change . But obviously i was wrong . i tryed leaving but i failed."

"this time i made it " i said through tears. It was still very  surreal to me . "look no matta' how much you love a person you neva' let them hurt you till you feel worthless . your to beautiful fa dat'. "

I looked at him as my heart begin to race unexpectedly. "Beautiful?" i laughed at him , he looked very confused as to why i was amused.

" ya laughing for what na?" my laugh faded. I continued to look at him . I got that feeling my heart was having a race again.

  " ya beautiful trust me , and ioon call every female beautiful because some don't deserve such a meaningful title , but you are beautiful and ya don't ieen know it ." he said with his thick accent.

I was still staring at him , but this time with a blank expression. He was so , indescribable . I didn't believe the such words he spoke .

" um thank you" i said clearing my throat.

He nodded with a smirk. For the rest of the night we talked, and talked and talked .

I laughed . " fareal i was a bad mothafucka in high school." i shook my head . he removed the ice off my eye that i was holding.

He observed it for a second and took the ice pack. 
" it looks betta' " he half smiled .

I sighed . "i left everything , my phone , my money , makeup everything."

It was a comfortable silence for a minute or two .

" comon' " he said getting up . i looked at him. 

" where are we going?"

He looked down at me
" we gon' get ya' stuff " i stood slowly.

I wasn't sure about this . I didn't know if he was out trying to find me or if he was still there on the twenty-five thousand dollar Persian rug where i'd left him .

I sighed and closed my eyes .

" look ya not going back to stay , ya just going to get ya stuff . aine nothin' gone happen i gottchu."

He said the last part softly . i looked up at him and headed for the door . he opened the door and walked in front of me . i rubbed my now sweaty palms together  , i was terrified of his kindness .