Chapter 37

Royalty Diaz

I sat in the waiting room of the hospital barely able to breath properly. I keep remembering the text that popped up on my phone just hours ago . I often thought about when this day would come . How would I act? Will I cry? Would I smile? . Or would I do both? . Instead I held this blank expression on my face . I didn't know how to feel about this . William did hurt me but it was also a time where he treated me like I meant the world to him. How did he die? How did this happen? I kept repeating those questions in my head over and over like I had the answer .

I looked up to see Jacob squaring in font of me . I told August I'd come alone because I know he didn't feel any remorse for his death . Besides he called me every ten minutes to make sure the baby and I were okay .

" hey are you okay royalty?" He said rubbing my hand . I looked at his concerned face and nodded .

I seem Williams mother sobbing just as she walked out of Williams hospital room . His father hugging her into his arms tightly. My heart ache at the sight of it . " do you want to see him?" Jacob asked . I swallowed and let out a deep breath . I nodded . He helped me stand up and lead me to his room . I placed my hand on my belly as I walked passed his mother and father . I stopped in my tracks as I entered the room . I felt my heart drop as i looked at his lifeless body .

I walked up slowly . His bright skin now pale and his lips blue . He looked so peaceful for some reason.

Jacob must of seen my face because he rubbed my shoulder . " uh I know this isn't the best time to tell you this but , he overdosed on drugs . He started taking his meds again when his new girlfriend found him dead in the bathroom."

I sighed as closed my eyes a bit . I looked down at his finger to see him still wearing his wedding ring . I felt tears stream down my face as I held my stomach while I walked out the room .

His mother looked at me with pure anger . " THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" she said as she lounging at me . Jacob push me behind him gently.

" hey ! This isn't her fault ! So keep your crazy ass away from my cousin and my niece! Because if something happens to her I'll sue your ass for everything you've got! I'm sorry about Williams death but you will not make her feel as if it's her fault ." He yelled . I sniffled as Williams father looked at me sadly . She sobbed into his fathers suit .

" I'm sorry she's just hurt right now . Thank you for coming royalty ."

I nodded . " your welcome , I'm so sorry Liam . " my voice cracking .

I started to walk out the hospital with Jacob on my tracks . I sobbed as we stood outside the hospital. It was dark out and the stars glistening from the sky . Me mumbling " it's all my fault " a few times as Jacob tried to comfort me the best way he could .

I sniffled and hiccuped as i backed up out of Jacobs arms . " what's wrong?" He asked . I looked down at the puddle of water on the ground and my wet jeans .

I looked back at Jacobs horrid face .

" my water just broke ." I said calmly .

BA BA BAAAAAMMMM . Lmao Comment & Vote Bitches 🤘🏾😜😜

The Book Is Coming To An End Kidos And Y'all Are Gonna Hate Meeeeeeee 😎 Because Ima Rock Y'all World . 😘🤘🏾😂

Anyways Thoughts On This Chapter?

& Im Out 🖕🏾😎💖