Chapter 36

Excuse Mistakes

( Six Month's & Two Weeks)

Royalty Diaz

I combed my hair down a little more with my finger and sighed .

" why am i here?" i asked impatiently. christine looked at me and smiled weakly.

" because christina wants to apologize to you sweetie ." she said . i sighed i find it humorous that all of a sudden she wants to apologize isn't that hilarious ?

" since when was she ever sorry for anything? She-" i heard heels clicking the floor and i looked at "her" standing before me. I looked down and rolled my eyes. " hello christina ." my mother smiled at her . she nodded and smiled back . " hi christine ."

I felt her eyes on me as she sat down. I hope she watches what she's says because my back hurts , im hungry and my feet are swollen. I will personally beat the shit out of her.

" hi royalty. " she said. I looked at her uninterested. " hi ."

Slience took over as i grew really impatient.. " know what can we move this along because im sure you don't want to deal with an pregnant woman when's she's angry ."

" alright royalty i- i want to apologize for my actions that night . i was disrespectful and hopefully you can forgive me."

I wanted to laugh so bad , but i was raised to have manners and even if you don't believe someone on the inside , on the outside pretend to . the truth always reveals it's self. One way or another .

" i forgive you ." i said getting up . i grabbed my black peacoat and put it on .

" but i don't fuck with you." i said. I started to walk out of my mother's vacay home & into my car . i didn't have time for her and my mother's bullshit.

_________________________

I stepped into the shop to be greeted with Aaliyah  --- miracle left the room not that I gave a shit any ways. I just was not in the mood .

" hey bitch " Aaliyah said semi hugging me . " hey " I sighed . Maybe she really was sorry and I was to hard on her.

" what's wrong?" She asked playing with the ends of my hair . I blinked leaving my thoughts to swarm .

" just my aunt apologizing . Nothing important . How was your appointment ? " I asked as we walked to the couch to sit down . She fluffed her thick curls and sighed .

" it was good , not for my confidence I'm going to split like a fucking banana ." She groaned making a pouty face . I snickered and shook my head .
" bitch it's not funny " she whined pushing my arm .

I calm down my laughing and looked at her . " hey your not the only pregnant one here . You just packing more ." I shrugged . She rolled her eyes causing me to laugh . " where is August & Chris ?" I asked . Before she could speak miracle walked into the room causing us to look at her . I mentally groaned , and looked down at my stomach .

" girl why the fuck are you always here like ?" Aaliyah said aggressively . I smirked to hold my laughter and pushed her arm . She looked at me .