Chapter 19

Excuse Mistakes

Royalty Diaz

" ya ready bae ? " august asked . i put on my nikes and pulled up my falling shirt . i sighed and nodded . he grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead.

" baybeh calm down ite ?" he said rubbing my lower back.

I didnt know what to expect. And i was trying to stay as positive as i could . " im trying lets head out."

We exited the house and made our way to the hospital. We pulled in the parking lot and he helped me out the car . we started to walk and he threw his arm around my neck .

We walked into the clean smelling hospital i hated the smell. August sat down at a seat near me and i walked up to the desk . " hello how can i help you ma'am?. "

" hello I'm here for an appointment I scheduled for today at 11:15 with dr. Manuel ."

She gave me a smile and begin typing on her computer. " may I have your name? "

" Royalty Diaz. "

Sonata engine more clicking on her computer then she reached over under her desk and handed me a clip board with papers to fill out .

" here are the papers you need to fill out and after you fill out the papers just bring them back up to me and dr. Manuel should be with you shortly. " she smiled . i returned the smile & walked over to a seat beside august . He was busy typing away on his phone as I sat down he looked up at me and locked his phone putting his hands on my thigh. I started to fill out the paperwork that she gave me .

" baybeh ya still walkin funny " he whisper / snickered.

I laughed quietly " yes i know i've been walking like this for days & earlier didn't make it better. " i blushed.

" oh nah don't act like ieen wake up to you bouncin on my-"

I started to laugh and i put my hand over his mouth . he tried to remove my hand off his lips. I finished filling out the paper and gave her the papers & clip board back .

He laughed then kissed my lips softly . " mrs.diaz?" i snapped my head to where i heard my name . we both got up and started to walk towards the nurse.

" are you Miss royalty Diaz?"

I grabbed August hand and nodded at the nurse with a small smile . she smiled . " I'm nurse Dori & I will be your assistant nurse today please follow me to dr. Manual. "

She started walking down the hallway and we followed straight behind her. passing sick patients, working doctors and nurses, we found our way to room 118 well I'm assuming dr. Manuel was waiting for us in .

I sat down on the hospital bed, i had the regular check my heart rate, my eyes, and drew blood from me for testing .

I explain to her what my symptoms were that I've been sick for several days . Sometimes she'd glance over at August when she was having a conversation with me . I don't think she knew, I knew but I did .

" are you two a coupl- "

" yes " i said rolling my eyes . august chuckled and squeezed my leg . he leaned over & whispered in my ear . " stop bein mean ma' " he laughed .

I shrugged. " i'll try . " then a tall dark skinned male , in about his thirties with bright colored eyes walked in .

" hello miss diaz , i am dr. Manual it's a pleasure to meet you . " he said shaking my hand. I seen august look him up and down with a mean look .