Chapter 21

Excuse Mistakes

· Royalty's 2014 Mercedes-Benz ·

Royalty Diaz .

My eyes fluttered up & the sunlight beaming through the window met my orbs . i turned my head slowly away from the light and looked at august. I laughed as i remembered, how intoxicated he had gotten. I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom . reaching the hallway , i looked to see tyga snoring with a bottle of Hennessey. I shook my head and went into the bathroom. after using the toilet & brushing my teeth , clearing my face, i made my way to the kitchen .

I froze and covered my mouth to contain my laughter. I looked to see aaliyah naked on top of chris who was also naked . i quickly turned away and went to grab me a glass of water . i quickly left and stepping over tyga , making my way back in the room . i grabbed my pills and took one out . swallowing the water & pill , i sat the glass down . then I heard screams and laughter .

Running in the hallway with a smile , i seen tyga at the end of the hall laughing hard. When i got to the living room , chris had on his pants and aaliyah dress on her body .

" damn . " aaliyah groaned chris just smirked. " you too were all over each other " i giggled .

She rolled her eyes and he smacked his lips at her reaction .
" man aaliyah stop frontin' actin like you don't want me . me and you both know what you want and how you want it . "

My eyes widened and i bit my nail . tyga laughed but i could tell it was fake . she smirked .

" now get over here baby . " i laughed as aaliyah sat right on his lap .

Tyga half smiled and walked into the bathroom. " FINALLY!" i said throwing my hands in the air. I felt hands wrap around my waist and his head buried in my neck .

I turned around , looking at a hungover august .

" are you okay baby ?" i asked rubbing his shoulders.

He sighed his cool minty breath meeting my nostrils. " yea man i was fucked up . "

I laughed " all of you were . tyga you almost fought the bouncer , aaliyah you and chris couldn't keep your hands to yourselves. And august you were even worst than chris . "

We all laughed then august raised his eyebrows . " oh yall asses finally- about damn time!" i laughed and hit august.

Aaliyah yawned and got up . " we should start getting dress girl . "

I nodded holding onto august.
" royal your so attached to him it doesn't make any damn sense. " aaliyah scolded.

August laughed " it got worst when we found out . "

Tyga came and sat on the couch .

" found out what ? " chris & tyga said at the same time. I looked up at august .

" you didn't tell them ?" he shook his head no .

" tell us what ?" tyga asked

" ya boy gon be a daddy forreal this time . " august laughed .

Tyga and chris jumped up with smiles and laughter. They patted august on the back and dapped him up . they congratulated me with hugs .

" damn how far long ?" tyga asked .

" three weeks " i said smilling.

" your glowing , no make-up & all" aaliyah said rubbing my face. I smiled .

" yall excited?" chris asked.

My head dropped and my eyes widened . " excited ?" i laughed.
" im beyond excited , i can't wait till our baby gets here . "