Chapter 22

Excuse Mistakes

Royalty Diaz

" baby im hungry " i said talking to no one in particular.

I sighed pulling over and got out the car .

I walked into the pizza shop and leaned on the counter.

" hello ma'am what can i getchu'." the lady said . her thick accent was very noticeable .

I looked at the menu and ordered. " can i have two small boxes of pepperoni & cheese pizza with a large sweet tea."

She nodded and wrote my order down . " hea ? Or ta go ? "

" to go . "

" ita be about ten minutes baybeh. "

" okay thank you ."

I looked towards the bathroom and i suddenly had to pee again . reaching the bathroom , i went into the stall. I heard the door open and someone walk in a stall. After finishing, i went and washed my hands. I heard the person come out the stall.

I looked up and froze .

A devious smirk grazed his pearly white teeth . his multi colored eyes met mine. His hands where tucked in his Armani suit as he stood up straight & tall .

" miss me my love?." i swallowed still looking at him in the mirror.

" wh- what are you doing in here?- here in new Orleans?"

She smiled and looked down .
" just taking care of some unfinished business ."

I nodded . " you've cut your hair huh?"

" yes i wanted something new. Something better ." i said sternly.

He chuckled and shook his head. " you think that living with that poor ass - you think its better?"

" we are not poor at all!" my voice echoed through the bathroom.

I laughed still facing the mirror .
" i remember everytime i'd miscarry you'd say , that i was in capable of carry a child & it was all my fault . it wasn't me , it was always you . "

" how dare you bitch? Your dumb ass was carrying the shit. it was always your fault. Good thing the shit died , i didn't want it . "

I turned around facing him trying not to cry . " william leave me alone . "

" your with that broke ass- think he really want your ass?"

" he does he loves me & i love him unlike your abusive ass. "

He laughed and pinched his nose . " you think that you can just leave me?"

I swallowed and looked down .
" we're divorced i already-"

" those papers don't mean Shit"

" please leave alone!" i said tears filling my eyes .

He turned around & hit the stalling , causing the door to hit the wall . " your never fucking leaving me ! " i flinched at how loud his voice had gotten.

" i made you , your not shit without me! "

" i will fucking kill you before i let you go again ." he said walking towards me .

" please william i-i "

" your gonna pay for trying to run away from me . around town fucking that nigga "

" please im-"

" you what bitch!"

Tears fell down my face . " please william im -" i said touching my stomach. He slapped me causing me to hold on to the counter. I held my face .

" you fucking slut! Your pregnant!" he yelled . i started to cry .

He turned around and leaped at my throat , choking me . i fell against the counter as i felt every ounce of oxygen leave my lungs . i hit his chest and kicked my feet trying to get out of his grip . my heart beat was in my ears & my eyes were blurry. Starting to give up i kicked one last time and he held his crotch falling onto the tiled floor .

I coughed holding on to my neck. Trying to catch my breath i took , deep breaths. I stubbled to the door . " THIS ISN'T OVER BITCH!" he yelled in agony.

I opened to the door and ran out of the restaurant. I unlocked my door quickly getting into august's car . my hands shook uncontrollably as i tryed to put my keys into the ignition. I started the car up and pulled off. Tears streaming down my face , i looked out my rear view to see william watching me drive away. I started to count like my therapist taught me , i felt like my heart was beating in my head and i felt like i was going to lose it. When i thought things were finally great for me . trying not to speed , i cried harder.

He won't stop until he has me .

Williams Back , Vote & Comment.

And You Guys Let Me Down Last Chapter Not Alot Of Votes Or Views Don't Start Slacking .
-_-

*I DEAD ASS AINT GONE UPDATE SHIT NO MORE

Try Me

P.S Love Y'all ❤❤