Chapter 8

" Confidence In Our Love  "

Excuse Mistakes

New Orleans , Louisiana

Royalty

Every since my episode I've been feeling more relaxed. I've always had those episodes every since i was a little girl . they come and go and they effect me heavily.

I had one with William before and he let me cut myself but he stopped me once he seen i wasn't acting nor pretending.

No one has ever been able to stop me except , August .

I don't know how but i trust him and i feel safe when he is around me .

And that scares me to death. I know he wouldn't hurt me but at the same time i don't.

William always was aggressive but i never knew he was crazy and that is what scares me about August . i want him to be different .

Only he stopped the voices in my head when I'm in rage .

Only he made my heart throb .

Only he made me want to trust .

Only he made me want to live .

If i start to love August there is no turning back .

Today he told me to get dressed and that he was taking me out today .

I had to use my camera on my phone to do my make up, but it was worth it .

August never made me dress up when i didn't want to . even though i had thousands of dollars worth's of clothing , that tells you alone money can't but you happiness.

I made sure to do everything perfect. And for the first time i took a picture of myself.

I looked down at the image in my phone and tried to figure out what August see's that i don't.

I quickly pressed delete and sighed . i heard the front door unlock and my heart rised i knew it was him . i could feel it.

" Royalty?" he called .

I stood up nervously. What if it's to much? What if he doesn't like it?

I pushed those thoughts back and proceeded to walk towards his beautiful voice .

" it's ok if you not ready baybeh i-"

He stopped mid sentence and looked at me in a way I've never seen anyone look at me before.

" damn royalty "  my heart dropped in my stomach and i felt stupid .

" comere' you look fuckin' beautiful just like any other day "

I lifted my head up and slowly walked towards him .

He embraced me into a tight hug and i melted into his arms .

" you like it?" i smiled looking down

He used his hand to cup my chin.

" i love it baybeh girl "

I smiled like i never smiled before. August was such a beautiful soul and it made me so confident in my feelings for him.

" look at dat smile " he said loudly.

" im happy i was able ta do dat"

I blushed .

He grabbed my hand

" ya ready? "

I sighed " yes "

He slowly walked me to the door . he opened the door and i started feeling uneasy . he must of knew.