Chapter 23

Excuse Mistakes

Royalty Diaz

3 Weeks Later

I closed my laptop & ran my fingers threw my now shoulder lenth hair. I wiped my tears and tryed not to cry . ever since that day in the pizzeria , i haven't been out . once again i was getting threatening messages from william again & the hardest part was trying not to be stressed and hide this from august. I started going back to therapy more often after the event other than that , i didn't go anywhere else & i knew august was starting to notice. I didn't want to tell him because i can't lose august and get him involved in my mess. I sighed and got out of bed . i walked to the bathroom & used it . after washing my hands i made my way back into room . Everything was moving fast . my pregnancy , august's owning ink 247 , & my mother calling to meet august.

I heard the door close and wiped my face & i smiled . i walked towards the sound of august fiddling around .

" there go my baybeh. " he smiled pulling me into a hug . i kissed his lips and held his hand .

" i've missed you. Aaliyah was on my last nerve and mother wouldn't get off the damn phone." i said walking to the kitchen.

He laughed. " Liyah is worrisome . whatcha mama say?"

I clicked two mintues on the microwave & pressed start. I turned around and walked towards august.

" meeting you , why did go ghost , why didn't i answer her calls for month's , me being pregnant , my birthday Thats it . "

He pulled me in between his legs and rubbed my stomach .
"baybeh she care ite ? She kno she fucked up alot , but she wanna make shit right give her a chance."

I bit my lip . " im - im trying august i am . i just know that she's judgemental & says one thing & does another. She cares about our families money and not being with some one who us not wealthy & i dont . i feel like i was born into the wrong family. The money isn't shit to me . i rather be in love & happy then wealthy , depressed & abused. I didn't even pick william my mother did because his families money . i love you and she loves money & being better than everyone. "

He kissed my hand . "i kno baybeh , but just give ha a chance. We made a deal i been gettin right wit my moms , na it's ya turn ."

I sighed . " your right I'll call her tomorrow."

The microwave beeped and i grabbed his bowl & sat it infront of him .

" dis look good as fuck , aaliyah taught you how ta make shrimp gumbo huh?"

I smiled " yea..i knew you liked it so much."

He nodded his mouth full of food . i laughed as aaliyah walked in. "hey woes." she said sitting her purse down on the island. "your back?" i sighed

She cut her eyes and smiled . "i have so greaaat news , okay so i did my first photo shoot today & im pregnant so the photo shoot -"

August & i both looked at her.
"your what?"

" photo shoot-"

"stop playing liyah your really pregnant?" she sighed and nodded . she put her head down.

August laughed and i gave him a look . "damn i wasn't suppose ta laugh?."

"well i took a home test but im going to go to my doctor just to be sure ." i nodded

I walked over and hugged her .
" I know that the baby is unexpected but I'm happy for you if you are pregnant " i cooed rocking her .

" i know mama bear. " i smacked my lips . August came behide me and wrapped his arms around my waist resting on my stomach , pecking my neck.

I blushed. " ima go take a shower bae . " he said walking away . i nodded as me and aaliyah made our way to the living room couch .

" Liyah six weeks & five days . i never made it this far." i smiled . i was so thankful for my child .

" babe i knew you were going to be fine , this isnt a surprise to me ." she smiled.

" my mother wants to see me & meet august. "

She shrugged " and..?" i looked at her . " my mother is judgemental , im just nervous. That she'll piss me off . "

" i know she messed up but she must want to make things right."

I sighed her and August sound so much alike right now .

" well if she wants a life with us?" i said holding my belly.

" she has to except August. if she doesn't i guess she can just leave me & my baby alone. "

Aaliyah nodded & stood up . "i gotta go love. " she said hugging me . i looked out the window as a car drove past slowly.

she walked out the door. My phone buzzed on the table , i picked it up looking at the message.

You can't play hide & seek forever bitch

Vote & Comment.
Ik Yall Love Me I Updated Early Again . ❤❤❤ Um Can Yall Hmu Im Lonely . ;(