Chapter 14

Excuse Mistakes.

" Bestfriend " The One Who Understands You & Loves You For Better Or Worst . The One To Pick You Up , Like A Broken Rose In The Concrete Of Life.

Royalty Diaz

I laughed holding onto aaliyah.
" im serious!" she laughed .

" man fuck you " micheal said leaning on the desk .

Aaliyah revealed her first impression of micheal . and he wasn't to happy about her thinking he was gay .

" tyga im sorry ok? But all that animal print?" she laughed.

I laughed unable to hold it in for tyga's sake.

" damn royalty you laughing with her corny ass too?"

I kept laughing unable to stop.

Angela walked in and we all stopped laughing. Of course i don't like her , she's disrespectful towards me and august's relationship.

" what was so funny?" she said rolling her eyes.

Tyga smiled and looked at us.

" i don't know what was so funny you guys?" he smirked. Aaliyah was about to say something but i cut her off.

" nothing important " i said with a smile .

She scoffed . " i don't think i was talking ta you . "

I gave her a glare before calming myself. " well you did ask and didn't specifically say who you were referring to....?"

" angela " she said glaring at me . i smirked and nodded " oh yeah angela ."

Aaliyah smirked. " that lipstick is sexy as shit on you! "

I smiled a little. " thanks i didn't really like it." i said frowning.

" what? Girl you look bomb as hell & i know that's mac "

We both laughed as angela looked at us. She laughed and shook her head . " when did ya too decided ta become best friends?" she smirked.

I looked at Aaliyah. I'll let her take this one. " well she sexy & im sexy soooo.." Aaliyah said.

Micheal laughed and shook his head . so did i . " and look we so sexy ass friends " she added .

We both laughed in unison. She smirked and walked away.

Me and aaliyah both rolled our eyes and faced each other.

" ugh her ass is nosey as fuck & she jealous as fuck too ."

I shook my head jealous of who? I hope not me because im not anything to be jealous about.

" jealous of what?" i asked. She made a " duh" face and laughed.

" well let's see , " she stood up and started to walk back and forth.

" you have what's she wants and that's august "

I laughed . " and two your beautiful as hell royalty who wouldn't be jealous ? & you have the perfect body god i swear! "

I scoffed . i wasn't beautiful in my eyes but in everybody else's? I was. i didn't understand and im sure that is going to pop up in my next therapy session somehow.

And my body wasn't always
" perfect " i worked hard for this so-called " perfect body ". being william's wife mean't i had to look like a goddess at all times , which mean't a morning run and workout everyday .

" well , when i was married - i-i had to work out everyday . so It started when we started dating and up until we broke up. "

She looked at me with sorrow. I'd told aaliyah things i've never told anyone in my life. She was so conforting and understanding. And aaliyah has shared with me also . we've been through the some of same things but we've had some different situations . overall aaliyah is the only friend i really have here .

" oh " she said looking down .

" im sorry-"

" it's okay " i said quietly.

I was still shaken up because of royce coming to august's house . she brought back horrible memories & feelings that just made me feel worthless all over again.

" i want you to start working out with me . " she said sitting next to me .

I laughed lightly " sure , but why?"

She made her infamous " duh" face & explained .

" because i want you too , & be ready because i love exercising "

I laughed " oh god , im great at doing squats. "

She gasped. " oh my gosh great ! girl i stay doing squats "

" & that explains why your so damn thick & your ass is nice and big "

I frowned. " really?"

" yea girl that's beautiful down here! Be proud of your beautiful curves because your blessed to have them . "

I smiled . aaliyah really helps me with my confidence. She makes me feel pretty and proud to be myself & to always love my body . her , august & my therapists are really helping me for the better.

" aaliyah you don't need a big behind your beautiful , you have a toned body and your ass looks great! You have one of the brightest eyes & smile i've ever seen your perfect just the way you are . "

She smiled and hugged me.

" thank you , royalty you are one of the only friends i have and we always have so much damn fun , you are my bestfriend literally. "

I cooed and hugged her again.
" and your my bestfriend "

" okay so we have to go shopping now " i laughed at her sudden shopping urge.

She pulled my arm helping me up. August soon came into the room .

" baybeh," he pouted he trys to act so hard but august is a literally a big cuddley teddy bear .

I walked over to him with a smile.

" yes augusst?" he pulled me close against him .

" wea ya goin?"

I laughed " aaliyah wants to go shopping . "

He nodded & went into his pocket and pulled out a wad of money.

" august no " i said seriously .

He laughed " why? Im ya man i got ta do stuff like this "

I sighed " baby no , you don't have to ."

He placed a few hundreds & fifties into my palms.

I rolled my eyes. " stop being mean , n' gimmie a kiss . "

I got on my toes pecking his lips.

" fix ya face royalty , fa i do it fa ya ."

He smirked licking his lips. On cue i started snickering & blushing out of control .

" dats better " he said kissing my forehead.

" okay love bird's can we go?" aaliyah asked impatiently.

" ima text you okay ? "

" ite baybeh."

Me and aaliyah exited the shop and piled into her mercedes.

" warning ima shopaholic royal "

I laughed. " oh boy "

Okay sorry this was boring. I just wanted to show you all aaliyah & royalty relationship as friends , but drama is coming it's waaaaaaaaay!